Who can technically analyze these? Have fun!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nana Trader, Dec 30, 2002.

1. i could not stay with a guy/girl that used to be a guy..no way. also, you said she can "pass" for a female. lol i like girls that more than pass as females. personally, my rule is this when it comes to girls: i don't have sex with any girl that i would not be proud of saying i did. this is because if the worst case happened and she ended up having a kid, i would not want to be forever connected to some girl that isn't that great and have everyone know i banged her. in the case when i'm drinking someplace and there happens to be an easy, decent girl around, then i'll just have some fun with her..but i won't have sex. i've said no a bunch of times to, "will you have sex with me?" hahaha then they get pissed.

p.s. any girl that is 1lb overweight has no chance with me..i don't care how drunk i am.

#11     Dec 30, 2002
  2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

GG....From that answer I must guess that you consider yourself good looking? And you live in a young city where people look better than average.
    Here the men are not so hot. A little low in the food chain. Most of them older. A good date has most of his teeth. "She" would be considered pretty here for sure. As would 48 year old flabby me.

#12     Dec 30, 2002
  3. Hey at least you don't have to wear a rubber.

Cathy, to answer your question I would stop dating her. If he/she was fun to hang out... I would only keep it as that... friends. My best friend here has some friends that are gay. I've met them and they're really cool. I personally do not like to hang out with guys that are all into that macho type testosterone injected personality... they're usually stupid and it's just no fun. I like people that can hold good conversations. Not your average chit chat, but real deep conversations. Those gay guys were totally cool as hell. They know I'm straight, so they don't even try. Hey, I get flattered when they compliment me, and I do not mind getting free drinks.

We had this conversation a couple of nights ago. I told them I had a theory that the ones that are totally homophobic are homophobic because they have homosexual thoughts, and seeing one totally freaks them out. I on the other hand feel secure about my sexuality. I would never ever experiment. I wouldn't even get head from one. Because I feel secure about myself, it does not bother me to hang out with them, or even go to gay bars/clubs. Friday night we went to this gay strip bar. That was quite interesting. I saw these cute blondes (girls) and I went up and hit on them. They were straight as well. One girl was cool but she had a boyfriend, the other girl only wanted to talk to me if I bought them drinks. I said later... lol. The gay guys thought it was cool for me to feel comfortable going to those places. Oh... gay guys have lots of hot girlfriends. That's an added bonus on knowing gay guys cos they hook me up :)

My sister was hanging out with us, and the gay guys and my sister were talking about guys... yuck. Then they got into the topic of lingerie. They were saying how girls would spend hundreds of dollars on a bra. I said, "What's the point of getting lingerie, cos I'm just gonna take em off." One of the gay guy said, "straight guys rule... and god bless military boys."

I basically do not mind if they're good company. As far as me sleeping or having a relationship... has to be female, has to be straight, has to have a body, and has to have a mind. Well for the sex part.. they don't need a mind :)

I'd have to say gay guys are meticulous about their appearance. One of them was asking his friend if he had any hair gel. I said I could make him some in a minute. The friend said he wouldn't use it for his hair, but swallow it. That's freaken sick... lol.

ok... this is getting a bit gay, so i'll stop.

#13     Dec 30, 2002
  4. who are you, macgyver? :D

#14     Dec 30, 2002
  5. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

:) :)

#15     Dec 30, 2002
  6. rs7

rs7

I have actually known more than one pretty hot naturally born female with noticable adam's apples. (No nuts). So the adam's apple is not a dead giveaway. But in the pictures in that "poll" there were no shots that showed the front of the neck. So no help there.

BTW, third from the top on the left had me fooled. Look at those lips! He/she went all out. Could be trouble for Gordon in the right (or wrong) circumstances:)

#16     Dec 30, 2002
  7. If we kissed and held hands, I'd be freaked out for weeks.

If we did some heavy petting, I'd have to take a long-cold shower for a few hours while gargling viniger.

If we had sex and the next morning she/he told me about the sex change that she/he had a year ago, I would probably have to schedule appointments with a therapist, as this would probably cause some sort of fruedian deeply rooted subconscious damage to my internal sexual psyche.

However, after all was said and done, I would call some lesbian friends of mine up and tell them about this "hot girl" I hung out with. I'd like to see how a female would handle that situation.

#17     Dec 30, 2002
  8. There is an old expression where I come from:

"The faint of heart never f***ed a thing."

There is a drug that makes everyone look better -- it is called alcholol. If she was pretty enough to get in bed with but not pretty enough to have breakfast with, then I'll slip out through a window and just conveniently leave out that part of the story when I tell my friends about how my weekend went.

#18     Dec 30, 2002
  9. Did you carry her over your shoulder while dodging bullets in Vietnam and return her to her rich family where they proceeded to give you a one million dollar reward for your valiant efforts?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

#19     Dec 30, 2002
  10. nitro

nitro

I would fucking freak.

BTW, 12 out of 16 - I got all the girls right, but some of the shemales got me - Ugh - double Ugh...

nitro

#20     Dec 31, 2002