who can answer this one???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dgmodel, May 9, 2003.

1. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

Ok this is a long one so pay attention...

IF YOU KNOW IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE HEARD IT ALREADY PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER. GIVE THE OTHERS A CHANCE...

Ok there is a fly flying above a lake.
    In this lake there is a fish who is watching the fly.
    The fish thinks to itself... If this fly drops 3 more inches I am going to jump out of the water and catch the fly.
    Now on the side of the lake is a bear who is watching the fish which is watching the fly. And the bear thinks to himself.
    When the fly drops another 3 inches and the fish jumps out of the lake to eat the fly. Well then I am gonna catch the fish.
    Now there is a hunter eating a grilled cheese sandwich in a cabin next to the lake and he is watching the bear who is watching the fish who is watching the fly. And the hunter thinks to himself... When the fly drops 3 more inches and the fish goes for the fly and the bear goes for the fish. I am gonna shoot the bear. Now hiding under the table is a mouse and he is watching the hunter who is watching the bear who is watching the fish who is watching the fly. And the mouse thinks to himself. When the hunter puts his sandwich down and goes for his gun to shoot the bear who is going for the fish who is going for the fly when it drops another 3 inches. I am gonna run for the sandwich. Now hiding in the corner is a cat who is watching the mouse who is watching the hunter who is watching the bear who is watching the fish who is watching the fly. And the cat thinks to itself. When the mouse goes for the sandwich that the hunter put down because he is going for the bear who is going for the fish who is going for the fly when it drops 3 more inches. I am gonna catch the mouse.......

Ok... so... The Fly finally drops 3 Inches
    The bear runs after the fish
    The hunter puts his sandwich down and grabs his gun.
    The mouse come out from under the table and goes for the sandwich.
    The Cat comes out from the corner after the mouse.
    Before the mouse gets the sandwich he sees the cat and runs right into the lake.
    The cat follows the mouse into the lake and gets wet.

What is the moral of the story????

2. be a leader and not a follower ???:confused:

3. get off ya ass and do something ?? :confused:

4. The fish never jumped. So, take care when your actions depend on those of another for they may not act as you have assumed they would. Better yet, rely on your own and not another's actions to determine the path you will blaze.

5. OHLC

OHLC

Moral would be that one can get a pussy wet with only 3 inches ?

:D

OHLC

6. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

ohlc got it...

7. OHLC

OHLC

Seriously ? :D

Well, I guess I have such an analytical mind that I immediately find keywords and important concepts :p

OHLC

8. LOL LOL :D :D :D

9. lol somehow i don't think that's it.