Who buys the crap on trader monthly?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TradingPilot, Aug 8, 2008.

1. I would rather plop and peruse Power & MotorYacht or Playboy dude!

Seriously, if I want to look at watches I go to 47th street.
    p

#31     Jan 18, 2009
  2. If theres a Top xx under xx issue I'll usually pick it up. Good profiles and interesting journies for those traders.

#32     Jan 18, 2009
  3. $20k bottles of alcohol are for poor people.

btw how do I subscribe for free online? I didn't see that as an option.

And seriously, those watches were UGLY wtf? I appreciate expensive watches as much as the next guy, but only if they look good, like Ulysse Nardin or Lange und Sohne. Those were hideous.

#33     Jan 18, 2009
  4. ITR2744

ITR2744

There's a form where you can apply for a free subscription if you are a professional trader. Just tell them that you are head trader, managing director of XYZ Company...

#34     Jan 19, 2009
  5. Euler

Euler

I just started getting issues spontaneously several years ago. No idea who sold them my name -- just out of curiosity, anyone here know how they get their lists?

I agree that there are a few good articles there from industry veterans, so I keep resubscribing now. I concur with the others who have posted that a lot of the personal products that they advertise seem excessive and absurd, regardless of one's income; but I have actually investigated (for potential purchase) some of the professional products they advertise.

#35     Jan 19, 2009
  6. AK100

AK100

Somebody recently wrote about the luxury market that it's amazing they're still operating as if nothing is happened, ie it's still 2005/6.

They all exist right now in their own little bubble.

Many of these magazines won't be around for much longer unless they change their gameplan.

#36     Jan 19, 2009