Who based their votes on a debate?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by arealpissedgoy, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Who are these idiots waiting to base their votes on a moronic debate?

The bigger question is; should you be allowed to vote if all your vote is based on these childish "debates"?

retards galore

2. Not many. But it does reinforce trending impressions, IMO.

And it does move truly undecided voters which can make or break a tight race.

I honestly don't think this race will be tight.

Who knows, though. I've been wrong so many times that I lost count.

3. The dumb masses have to be hypnotized into voting for Obama. Pubs made their money and want to relax for the next 4 years and watch Obama flail around like a baby trying to figure out what to do. It's going to be funnier than shit!

4. The guy looks like a choirboy. Wringing his hands at every jab.

The question is not who is going to fuck over americans more, Bush has already done a good job at that.

The question is who will do less damage than what Bush has caused.

And the Choir-boy wins in that regard.

Neither of them presidential material.

Not to mention the trailer trash Appal'in Palin.

Somone needs to ship the half wit back to her trailer.

And for gods sake, would someone teach the bitch how to string together a proper sentence.

It's a wonder she can chew gum and walk straight at the same time.

5. People should be injected with a small chip or device from birth, where their support and vote for the system is set.
    That would get rid of these silly debates... or trying to freely exchange information and thought.
    101 efficiency - the Ministries of Love and Truth working to help us all live in harmony - and quell chaos.
    :D

6. The truth is, most individuals are animals. And yes, if animals are left to their own bidding, the natural result is Chaos.

Failed states such as Somalia, Haiti, Sierra Leone are good case studies on what happens if animals are not subjugated to the strong hands of enlightened law.

These elections are a farce. But the process of allowing the animals to vote, dissipates their destructive energies.

While the enlightened few help progress the heaving mass of retarded humanity forward into a more civilized plane of existence.

That is why politicians like Palin are extremely dangerous and cancerous to the long term health of organized civilized society.

They appeal to the baser instincts of the average neanderthal. When the lowest common denominator, i.e. the beasts are allowed to take charge. Unfortunate things like 8 years of Bush take place.