Who are the top five stock trading guru's who teach their methods?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by EvanC, Nov 29, 2012.

1. I really like the idea of pre transactional indicators--- my price driver system is based somewhat on what drives price rather than price itself. I believe that reliance on price is the fundamental flaw of technical analysis. Good luck with your project! Surf

#11     Nov 29, 2012

2. The way I understand the Covestor situation is its their programs that are lacking ----

#12     Nov 29, 2012
  3. Sans doute, ET's very own Jack Hershey. Education doesn't get any cheaper than free.

#13     Nov 29, 2012
  4. traderchi128

traderchi128 Guest

Trying to short stocks that you can't get a locate on to borrow has nothing to do with their programs. Wake up Surf.

#14     Nov 29, 2012
  5. That's funny information about Tim Sykes and covestor. I've followed him. He has hundreds if not thousands of people attempting to follow him and I've seen that when he shorts a stock the volume really goes ballistic but only make 5 people can get the same prices he did, the rest lose. Many of the stocks that he shorts are also not very borrowable.

#15     Nov 30, 2012
  6. :D :D :D

#16     Nov 30, 2012

7. Why was that ?

#17     Nov 30, 2012
  8. From Stock Charts .com

"Technical Analysis is the forecasting of future financial price movements based on an examination of past price movements."

You can't have one without the other.

Isn't that similar to saying "the reliance on the Bible is the fundamental flaw of Christianity."

"the reliance on chocolate chips is the fundamental flaw of chocolate chips cookies."

#18     Nov 30, 2012
  9. zdreg

zdreg

he is high as a kite. he has no clue to risk management. he has blown himself out of the market quite a few times.

#19     Nov 30, 2012
  10. ammo

ammo

this guy is free,and somewhere on that page if you click it he gives an update of several of these smaller stock picks and there likely moves for the next day,with charts and explanations http://stockcharts.com/public/1094617/tenpp/1

#20     Nov 30, 2012