Who are the top five stock trading guru's who teach their methods?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by EvanC, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Ponce1

Ponce1

EvanC,
    You should get with Jack Hershey. He has system he developed called PVT that seems like it is a perfect fit for what you have.
    Also, Does your software only run stocks or can it also run futures?

#91     Dec 12, 2012
  2. EvanC

EvanC Advanced Market Systems

Thank you for the Kudos, Surf!

That means a lot!

We did work very hard to make some usefull tools, and believe they can make a big difference in the success rate for a wide variety of traders.

#92     Dec 12, 2012
  3. EvanC

Hi Ponce1,

That's a frequent suggestion :).

I do keep inviting Jack Hershey to let me call him, or share some trades. He tried sharing trades, but lost his post before getting it up. It would be great to talk with Mr. Hershey by phone if he had the time.

Right now we provide data for all Stocks from the AMEX, NYSE, and NASDAQ feeds, as well as indices from Dow Jones and CBOE.

We do aim to add Options, Futures, FOREX, News, and other data sources as our customers demand.

Some people use the Level IV Platform to trade ETF's as proxies for other instruments, or for indices.

Thanks for your suggestion and question,

#93     Dec 12, 2012
  4. Watched about 10 minutes of the video you posted. Software looks good. It would have been great to use something like this during 1998 to 2000. Cybertrader was good too, though.

#94     Dec 12, 2012
  5. SPY at 143.82. How much could a short trade lose and how much could it gain and what are the probs of each?

#95     Dec 13, 2012
  6. EvanC

Hi Again Jack,

Were you going to post some sample trades for me to test?

Thanks,

#96     Dec 18, 2012