Who are the top 10 members/traders on ET?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hermitage, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Oh shit, I'm alsmost embarrassed to have forgotten ... fearless 9 is probably one of the top scalpers around, and understands exactly what you need to "see" to be successfull at it.

#21     Apr 21, 2008
  2. Just to let you know, this is a joke.

#22     Apr 22, 2008
  3. is the only big trader here gnome?

#23     Apr 22, 2008
  4. wetnurse

wetnurse

A whopping five people out of how many? So the odds of finding someone to take seriously here are less then the odds of becoming a successful trader overall. And this is on the most popular trading website on the Net.

Gives me an idea to start the sister to this thread.

#24     Apr 22, 2008
  5. forex-forex is #1

#25     Apr 22, 2008
  6. If you want to learn pure trading check out the ES journal. There's still some good traders posting there.

Better hurry though, it's quickly turning into a scalping journal which is relatively useless for learning.

What about Rennick? :D

#26     Apr 22, 2008
  7. Holy Grail is a good teacher I guess, but IMO I don't think he even has enough confidence in what he's doing to make any money at it.

P&F charts are only half of it regardless of how he feels.

#27     Apr 22, 2008
  8. you have no idea how true your statement is

lot of guys here are losers, a freakin lot

#28     Apr 22, 2008
  9. As one Username who appears to have made the cut here on this thread, I completely agree with you Drew and I am including myself in your comments.

How can you tell a Trader from a Chartist or an Analyst.

That is a question that any shrewd Trader can probably answer, but remains elusive to the others.

If you want to know how to trade futures, then try this.....

Take one instrument and study it only in real time. Find yourself a singular perspective on it and allow this perspective to absorb into your DNA so that you and the price become the same thing.
    Do not try to take a little of the best from here and a little of the best from there, as you will wind up with the worst of everything.
    Do not study the price in retro at the end of the day as you will become a chartist and not a Trader.

Traders are dynamic people who follow price in real time and act spontaneously.
    If you cannot do this then do not call yourself a Trader as it will eat away at you, bit by bit by bit.

regards
    f9

#29     Apr 22, 2008
  10. Well, with 10-20 posts a day and with the same average for more than 4 dozen of your other aliases, guess who tops the list Trader28 :D

#30     Apr 22, 2008