Who are the Republicans grooming for a 2012 run?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by noob_trad3r, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Canadian right wing candidates? The one's who own your parliament right now?

:)

#11     Jul 7, 2010
  2. Monty Brewster has my vote!

#12     Jul 7, 2010
  3. Why does he have no chance? He is more of a true republican than the fake ones like GW Bush etc..

#13     Jul 7, 2010
  4. He's a nut job

#14     Jul 7, 2010
  5. I suppose his son should count himself lucky that Dad didn't name him Ayn.

#15     Jul 7, 2010
  6. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Until we have term limits nothing in Washington will change. No candidate from either party, other than perhaps Ron Paul, has the best interests of the nation at heart. In some ways Paul is like Perot - both seen as a bit of an oddball but both quite intelligent. Perot was a businessman (EDS & Perot Systems) who understood P&L and balancing a budget. Paul comprehends this too I believe. Most of the rest of them say what they need to so that they get elected. Never mind that both parties sink us even deeper into debt.

#16     Jul 7, 2010
  7. Right now, Pat Buchanan, or one such as he, could set our nation on the right track.
    Although a former Raygun lackee, he seems to have had a genuine conversion to concern for the declining wages and lost jobs among blue collar workers, all of which Ronnie Rayguns set in motion.
    He is willing to attack big corporations, supports campaign restrictions on lobbyists and big campaign money.
    He is against stupid "police actions" dressed up as war on terror, and knows where the real threat comes from...Mexico. He would probably let the Jews fight their own war, which is a must if we're ever to get out of the middle-east quagmire.
    He would also hold the black community to some accountability for their own bullshit.
    Best of all the radical left hates him, which means he's golden in my book.

#17     Jul 7, 2010
  8. I thought I was the only one who realized that about the God of the Republican party

#18     Jul 7, 2010
  9. I'm a leftist and I respect Pat unlike the other Republicans mentioned in this thread and would consider voting for him.I dont see him as a Republican

#19     Jul 7, 2010
  10. Ronnie Raygun's is considered a "God" because Carter was such an imbecile. Kinda' like Obama following Bush.
    A few people have made lot's of money under the Raygun philosophy, all on the back's of the working class. Voodoo economics is what it was called, before Daddy Bush sold out for a seat in the big house.

#20     Jul 7, 2010