who are the real traders on ET?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by privateisland, Aug 20, 2003.

1. damir00

damir00 Guest

don't tease me. is that for real?

#11     Aug 20, 2003
  2. This was brought up before I believe. I for one would pay a monthly subscription.

"for the price of one cup of coffee a day you too can help keep the riffraff away from ET"

#12     Aug 20, 2003
  3. PrivateIsland, there is a massive amount of truth to what bungrider said, and maxpi, and the other serious posts. The other posts are clearly boredom relief for those of us who didn't take vacation this month. :( There is a ton of wealth on ET for you PI, like most everything else, you have to dig for it. Hang in there.

WDGann I was going to edit something in your post and I deleted it by mistake. My bad and I apologize.

Indahook, if that cup of coffee came from Starbucks, I would balk a bit. :)

Let's move this to Chit Chat

#13     Aug 20, 2003
  4. No, actually you just have a higher class of riff-raff :cool:

#14     Aug 20, 2003
  5. You actually drink that overpriced yuppie bean juice? I would be balking too! :D

#15     Aug 20, 2003
  6. I work at McDonalds making french fries.

#16     Aug 20, 2003
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

Im in this category......but i can raise mad money thats for shiiiiizy

#17     Aug 20, 2003
  8. That's kewl. I work the Wendys drive-up window. "Would you like to biggie size that?" (not to be confused with McDonalds "super size")

#18     Aug 20, 2003
  9. a 'ton' of 'wealth', just waiting to be discovered! You heard the man, now GET HOT!

#19     Aug 20, 2003
  10. cable

cable

I love you guys! But now *I* am biggie-sized. You really are what you eat, I guess. :( I should order macho stud size but that would sound bad.

#20     Aug 21, 2003