Who Are The Racists In The U.S.?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 5, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Marion Barry:

“We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops,” Barry said in remarks first reported by WRC-TV. “They ought to go. I’m going to say that right now. But we need African-American businesspeople to be able to take their places, too.”

Barry, who won't be opposed in November's general election as he seeks his third consecutive term on the D.C. Council, was unavailable for comment Thursday morning.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/local...do-something-about-these-asians-coming/448886

2. comments like these are why I like black people. Black people can say any dopey shit and get away with it.

If you're black PC is out the window.

3. So am I to believe that racists come is all colors? Shocking! Simply shocking!

4. According to the mainstream media, yes, it is shocking!

5. pspr

pspr

Where are Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakan, RCG, and others denouncing this statement?

6. Sometimes I wonder if Marion Barry is being secretly paid by the Koch brothers to undermine liberalism. It certainly would have been money well spent.

It speaks volumes about the black electorate that they continue to vote in this corrupt buffoon.