who are the best traders in the world?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by optijose, Apr 10, 2003.

1. maglia rosa

maglia rosa Guest

Paul Tudor Jones

#21     Apr 11, 2003
  2. Ben Affleck in Boiler Room

"Act as if ....
    ...you are the president of this firm
    ...you have a 9 inch ****
    ...you are the big swinging **** of..."

That's it! I'm done!

#22     Apr 11, 2003
  3. definitely NOT aphie...

or david nassar
    or jake bernstein

..or anyone else who tells you how great they are at trading and then blows all of it, like lundy..

[​IMG]

#23     Apr 11, 2003
  4. For me, every successful trader who made it and who does not brag with his/her success is the greatest.

But maybe exactly that´s the prerequisite for great success...:D

#24     Apr 11, 2003
  5. BigMike

BigMike

Dmitry was the top schonfeld trader throughout the bull run and then made even more on the way down. Right before the market turned cranky he pulled all of his chips off of the daytrading table and started a hedge fund of funds.

He has made more $$$$ than anyone I have ever heard of and is uncanny at making calls on volatility.

That is all.

#25     Apr 11, 2003

6. I use to hear it every week how good Dave Nassar was at trading straight from his mouth or from his cronies. However I could never figure when he did all of this trading. I sat in a room across from his but never saw him trade or any of his real results from trading.

#26     Apr 11, 2003
  7. for stocks... john manning in austin texas (who is a great guy too...., not like some other big shot pricks)

for everything else.... pit option traders who manage their own risk

#27     Apr 11, 2003
  8. Actually I still hear about Manning too. He is still putting up the big numbers on big volume, but nothing like that guy from schonfeld did that was mentioned in one of the earlier posts.

#28     Apr 11, 2003
  9. prox

prox

Maria Bartiromo

#29     Apr 12, 2003
  10. Best DT: Tony Fernandez

#30     Apr 12, 2003