Who are the best forex brokers in the world?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by DavePhan, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Joseph@

Joseph@

From my perspective, FP Markets is a reliable broker; they are my go-to broker for Day trading as the trading conditions offered in their Raw Spreads (ECN) account is ideal for scalping.

The spreads are some of the tightest starting from 0.0 pips for majors like EURUSD, GBPUSD etc. Execution is pretty quick and most importantly, no spread widening issues even during a volatile time.

#31     Dec 1, 2020
  2. I got all my withdrawals on time, no issue as such.

#32     Dec 2, 2020
    Rodrigo_1 likes this.
  3. Jenci

Jenci

That's nice! How's their spreads looking on busy days?

#33     Dec 14, 2020
  4. Rodrigo_1

Rodrigo_1

sounds good, will check them out. thanks

#34     Dec 14, 2020
  5. Oghmaron

Oghmaron

As for me, the best broker is the one that has a lot of clients and has become a trade and reputation among other competitors.

#35     Dec 16, 2020
  6. Riley.R

Riley.R

Don't other things matter? The trading conditions,the customer support?

#36     Dec 17, 2020
  7. rider20

rider20

I do know a couple of good forex brokers but to call one as the best is more of a personal thing I believe as each trader has different preferences. For me, Fxview is one that I can call the best and the reason can be attributed to their tight spreads, affordable commissions($2) and fast withdrawals.

#37     Dec 19, 2020
  8. For me customer support is on the top of my list.

#38     Dec 29, 2020
    Riley.R likes this.
  9. I would even add faster order execution to the list. Easy withdrawals are important too.

#39     Dec 29, 2020
  10. It is actually not necessary that old brokers are more efficient with their services. It is in fact the opposite most times.

#40     Dec 29, 2020