Who are more convincing liars, Repubs or Dems?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Feb 15, 2006.

Who are the better liars?

1. Democrats

10 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. Republicans

22 vote(s)
    68.8%
  1. Arnie

Arnie

Who said that?

PS I agree with darkman, Dems lie much more and yes Republicans are better.:D

#11     Feb 16, 2006
  2. Bill Clinton:

But I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.

Ted Kennedy's speech about Chappaquiddick:

Nor was I driving under the influence of liquor.

Little over one mile away, the car that I was driving on the unlit road went of a narrow bridge which had no guard rails and was built on a left angle to the road. The car overturned in a deep pond and immediately filled with water. I remember thinking as the cold water rushed in around my head that I was for certain drowning. Then water entered my lungs and I actual felt the sensation of drowning. But somehow I struggled to the surface alive.

I made immediate and repeated efforts to save Mary Jo be diving into strong and murky current, but succeeded only in increasing my state of utter exhaustion and alarm. My conduct and conversations during the next several hours, to the extent that I can remember them, make no sense to me at all.

My favorite:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/CRASH/BROWN/TEARS/tears.html

#12     Feb 16, 2006
  3. And what makes republicans better and more convincing liars?

Could it be a lack of conscience?

:D

Could be that Dems don't lie as well, because they actually feel some guilt about it....

#13     Feb 16, 2006
  4. You must be feeling a little guilty about this post then.

#14     Feb 16, 2006
  5. Only if I had lied....then conscience would be an issue.

I know, I know, repubs look up to professional liars who have no conscience with great admiration.

#15     Feb 16, 2006
  6. Don't get your panties in a bunch. It was a joke.

#16     Feb 16, 2006
  7. A joke?

Or a lie....

#17     Feb 16, 2006
  8. You lost me.

#18     Feb 16, 2006
  9. fan27

fan27

Obviously the Republicans are better liars as they are the party in power.

The Dems better improve their lying skills if they wish to win some elections. :D

fan27

#19     Feb 16, 2006
  10. "You must be feeling a little guilty about this post then."

If it wasn't a true thought and expression of what you generally thought or held to be true, then it was a lie....

Not saying that it wasn't a joke though...

:D

#20     Feb 16, 2006