Who Am I?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mike oxbig, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Epic

Epic

I'm not a "righty" but I think it is pretty obvious that any comparison to Hitler is exaggeration. Though there are admittedly many coincidental similarities in their individual histories.

As neither a supporter or opponent of Obama if I had to compare him to a historic dictator it would be Stalin. Mainly because of the cult of personality that surrounds Obama. Although I think that Stalin deliberately created his cult and Obama's cult was mainly created by others.

There are also similarities like having been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize while at the same time being criticized as a power grabbing dictator.

#21     Jul 24, 2012

2. The left supporters are saying "Well...at least Hitler provided jobs in those work camps."

#22     Jul 24, 2012
  3. Cute, but so irrational. I fully expect to get a teabagger email with the same facts.

#23     Jul 24, 2012
  4. yep sounds like "o"

But I do take exception to your omission that would have CLEARLY told us it was not obama.

Hitler was a very brave soldier and perversely appeared to enjoy himself at the front during WW1 as a messenger.

#24     Jul 24, 2012
  5. balda

balda

a simple visit to wiki shows that above has nothing to do with Hitler.

#25     Aug 6, 2012