Who Am I?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mike oxbig, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Mercor

Mercor

A weak attempt to deflect the similarity between the Fuhrer and our Dear Leader.

#11     Jul 24, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I acknowledged my error and we have moved on, please try to keep up.

Now, anyone know how Hitler's mom liked to wear her hair? I bet most high school kids don't know that, either!

#12     Jul 24, 2012
  3. boo-fucking hoo.

#13     Jul 24, 2012
  4. Hitler tortured and murdered 6 million innocent people .Please tell us the Obama similarity to that

#14     Jul 24, 2012
  5. Epic

Epic

Obviously there aren't going to be a lot of people who know the exact age, but the fact that she died from illness at a young age is common knowledge. The reason for this is that when learning about Hitler it is considered one of the defining moments of his life that shaped his character. He was reported to have been absolutely devastated by his mother's death as she had coddled him and taken his side against his father who beat him constantly. He had no friends and dropped out of school and she was the only one who supported him.

Her doctor was Jewish and Adolf became convinced that the doctor hadn't done enough to save her.

As historians tend to presume too much, I wouldn't assume that this is entirely accurate, but in terms of being a memorable history lesson, I would think that many people would remember what is considered such a critical detail.

#15     Jul 24, 2012
  6. Mercor

Mercor

6 Million innocent people have been out of work more then 6 months.
    It must be murder to have no job for 6 months and longer.

#16     Jul 24, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Yes, I'm sure it is. Thanks for reiterating it, we "must never forget", as they say.

#17     Jul 24, 2012
  8. So in the mind of righties 6 million unemployed under a leader and 6 million tortured and killed under a leader are about equal ? Ok then

#18     Jul 24, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

He's trolling you, mate, no one is that stupid.

#19     Jul 24, 2012
  10. Obama derangement syndrome makes normally smart people stupid .There are quite a few righties out there that really think Obama is worse then Hitler

#20     Jul 24, 2012