Who Am I Now Friends With? Part II

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Illini Trader, Sep 9, 2010.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

I've gotta say, deadbroke, has had me laughing so loudly that people in my office dropped what they were doing to come in and see what the ruckus was.:D

#21     Sep 11, 2010
  2. 'One total psycho'
    It was me i guess..:D

#22     Sep 11, 2010
  3. the1

the1

Absolutely yes! ET is quite entertaining. Beyond that it offers nothing but it can be great for a good laugh. It's all about perspective. How do you see the world?

#23     Sep 11, 2010
  4. The1, Agree. I`m here for two reasons:
    1.Fun
    2.Sentiment classification

#24     Sep 11, 2010
  5. The psycho was not you outsource, it was the guy talking about tying a chainsaw to his friend in a wheel chair.:confused:

#25     Sep 12, 2010
  6. Ah..got you:)

#26     Sep 12, 2010
  7. start believing in god. then you won't feel so lonely, cuz he is everywhere. and ur best friend

#27     Sep 12, 2010
  8. We had a poster here on ET named "I am" and signed off "Christ". Works for me. Frankly, if Christ is here, I'm Michael the Archangel, so we exchanged a few pm's.

Haven't seen his posts in a while.

#28     Sep 12, 2010

9. He left because some Jew here demanded to see his and God's PnLs.

#29     Sep 12, 2010

10. Perhaps the problem is that you are more concerned about what you can "get" out of other people here than you are about contributing to the growth and success of others.

This is a form a selfishness/self-centeredness that will always leave you in negative judgement of others.

(Just a thought. "If the shoe don't fit, don't wear it.") :)

#30     Sep 12, 2010