Whitney Houston

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bigarrow, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Whitney Houston, Heath Ledger, Kurt Cobain, Elvis, John Belushi, Hank Williams, Buddy Holley, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Pete Ham and on and on and on. Why do so many of the truly talented people die young, especially singers and comedians and of course Kennedy's.

#21     Feb 15, 2012
  2. They remind me of Roman Candles.

#22     Feb 15, 2012
  3. I remember her at a great time in her life.
    She was about 22 years old and performed at Liberty
    State Park for a celebration of the Statue.
    I attended that show and had the opportunity to see the performance. She was beautiful in voice and looks.
    Her innocence was an amazing part of her presence.

#23     Feb 16, 2012
  4. are you sure the fatality rate among talented celebrities is any different than among the general population? this shit happens everyday to non-celebrities but usually gets no press attention

#24     Feb 16, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Elvis is dead?

Holy shit! No one ever tells me anything.

#25     Feb 16, 2012
  6. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B4BIzBM4mIE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#26     Feb 16, 2012
  7. Cassie

Cassie

It is sad that she died, but how many days has she been dead and the news is STILL going on about it? That may sound kind of heartless, but it bothers me that just because she was a celeb, her death is considered more of a loss then another who isn't famous? How many men and women died for this country in meaningless wars? I don't see the news honoring or talking about how tragic their deaths were... kind of makes you think.. well me anyways:confused:

#27     Feb 16, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

[​IMG]

#28     Feb 16, 2012