Whitney Houston

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bigarrow, Feb 13, 2012.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

She was abusing drugs and alcohol prior to Bobby Brown. Yet, she did get into the "hard core" drugs after getting involved with Bobby Brown who himself was involved in the "hard core" drugs prior to getting together with Whitney Houston.

I think that's why many blame Bobby Brown for getting her involved so deeply into that stuff. Further, she continue down that rode from other enablers long after getting divorced from Bobby Brown.

#11     Feb 14, 2012
  2. JamesL

JamesL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JHb66ZNKv5w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#12     Feb 14, 2012
  3. newtoet

newtoet

Rest in peace.

#13     Feb 14, 2012
  4. Ms. Tyler shouldn't have sung the anthem, either live OR recorded!

#14     Feb 14, 2012
  5. nitro

nitro

It is very sad. I truly enjoy her music, and she may well be in the top five the most talented female pop artists ever (not just by sales, but by the sheer joy that her music brings).

I hope they are able to study her brain. I believe the healthy brain resonates as some or several frequencies. I am convinced, that some people taking drugs changes these frequencies into something that is at first useful to the persons, allowing them to function "normally", but the side effects of these drugs on the brain are untenable over time. Eventually, these people overmedicate, to the point where they don't care if they die or not.

Sadly, I think we are at least 100 years from understanding how it all works. Mental illness is horrible.

#15     Feb 15, 2012
  6. Why does everbody have to live a long time? We're a bunch of selfish mofo's because it's what we want. We don't want her to die.

Someone 25 might think 48 is long enough, someone 60 might think she's way too young to die.

You heard her on her 26 birthday, she said she didn't think she would live that long.

Do we accept her choices?

Are we going to tell her how to live, etc so she lives a long enough life to satisfy "us".?

Take it like you get it, and enjoy life for what it is, however long.

We won't be happy until everyone is living out old age in a nursing home, like a shell of our former self. Then we give them drugs? This is good?

Sure we hate to see wasted talent, but hey, talented people wasting their talents is an everyday occurence, human nature.

RIP...

#16     Feb 15, 2012
  7. Crack addict who sang songs, big friggen deal!

There was a funny story a few years ago that when when she married to Bobby Brown, a crackhouse owner called up Bobby to come pick her up 'cause she was freaking everyone out. LMAO!

#17     Feb 15, 2012
  8. NJ gov strongly defends lowering flags for Houston

http://apnews.myway.com//article/20.../D9SU4GB81.html

#18     Feb 15, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Talented absolutely, it's a shame she was so fucking stupid as to take a bath alone while under the influence of drugs.

#19     Feb 15, 2012
  10. Knock knock.......

Knock knock.......

Knock knock knock knock knock knock knock....

Hurry up Whitney, I need to take a shit.

#20     Feb 15, 2012