Whites beaten in Milwaukee. Michigan Avenue in Chicago sees minority mobs.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah i would probably just burst into uncontrollable laughter if one of these wiggers tried to threaten me. There is nothing more pathetic than a white person who tries to act like a black gangster. :D

#51     Aug 7, 2011
  2. I couldn't find a picture of you and your badass crew

#52     Aug 7, 2011
  3. Too early to tell if this is some inability of Rahm's, bad economic conditions, or some amalgam of both.

Another thing is Twitter/texting. IMO, the internet and Twitter are the most positive things since Guttenburg's press. Yet, the recent smash and grab at the Walgreen's at this (link above) corner on Michigan Avenue (MA) was coordinated on Twitter. Modern technology can tell the people now floating around on MA where to mass at a moment's notice. Some of the highest-end stores on MA ($3200 handbags) have already been hit with "smash and grabs". A bit shocking.

Wanna hear more of my thoughts on Chicago?

#53     Aug 7, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well you're not very bright are ya? I've posted my pic here a couple of times.

(bad ass is two words bro)

#54     Aug 7, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yeah, I do.

#55     Aug 7, 2011
  6. #56     Aug 7, 2011

7. Driving my daughters around, to one "playdate" or another, gets me a view of different Chicago neighborhoods.

Which is why I call Chicago "The Quintessential 20th Century City". Almost call it a 19th century city. A German head of state in the 1880's, on his death bed, said, "I never got to see that old Chicago!" In the 1880's we were one of the fastest growing cities in the world. Stockyards! Rail! Water-way Transport!

Our population was very near its peak in 1920. And a lot of this town is built for 1920. Neighborhoods stretch for tens of miles in all directions. Three story "walk-ups", with the bottom floor occupied by retail shops. As I drove, just today, it honestly seemed 7 out of 8 of those independent retail shops were closed down. Street level is not very pretty. And that reverberates. Many neighborhoods are starting to feel strangely gutted-out, occupied by the rootless, and older men in tank tops with their teeth missing.

My informal study of what survives are services like "Hair and Nails" shops, Palm Readers (seriously), and a few Gyms; stuff you can't buy on the internet and avoid our 10% sales tax. Clothes, travel agents, and electronics shops are gone, and they ain't ever coming back.

#57     Aug 7, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Other than the pizza I never cared much for Chicago anyway.

#58     Aug 7, 2011
  9. They have Obama,Oprah and Jordon I doubt they care if they dont have Lucrum .Just sayin :cool:

#59     Aug 8, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I wouldn't be bragging about either one.

#60     Aug 8, 2011