Whites beaten in Milwaukee. Michigan Avenue in Chicago sees minority mobs.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Eight

Eight

gadz, Obama exercising "moral authority"?? His party is a mob mentality thingy, they call it "solidarity"... and his party encourages men to f%^k each other in their hairy stinking @ssholes... and they use the government to steal massive amounts of money and distribute it among those that are "solid" [vote for them iow]... They encourage Blacks to hate and assault Whites and after the fact they let them off because it was "the heat of the moment in a riot" situation... Moral authority? You gotta be kidding...

You're gonna have to hire security if you are going to go where there are people like that.. I'd want a sniper or three on rooftops and some nonchalant looking boots on the ground people nearby....

#21     Aug 7, 2011
  2. Eight

Eight

yeah yeah, poverty causes sin, let's start the Great Society Programs and wipe out poverty... oh wait, they did that in the middle of the last century and so far it's not worked... You're right up there with the "money is the root of all evil" morons... I like to tell them that we should go on the barter system and then there would be no more evil!!

#22     Aug 7, 2011
  3. wjk

wjk

Why would he want to do that? A community organizer lives for this kind of shit.

#23     Aug 7, 2011
  4. Apparently there are some people here that do not know the difference between reasoning and excuse making. I do not excuse, nor do I think the violence of the ghetto dwellers should be tolerated. That's wasn't my point.
    When one lives in such circumstances such as those in the ghettos, they will eventually develop of predisposition towards violence. It's a survival tactic. The weak will be preyed upon, simple as that. Living in such an impoverished state over generations and you have a such a state of hopelessness that even money will not overcome the state of mind they have developed, as is evidenced time and again by athletes and those in the music industry. Also, there are those gangsters that never leave the ghetto who make quite a good deal of cash preying on their victims, yet still they choose to stay even though they have the means to leave, and have no interest in changing their immediate communities to be a better or safer place to live.
    Our policies have created an impoverished community which results in a perpetual mindset of dog eat dog regardless of their surroundings. Money is the least of their problems at this point. Monetary means, while a contributing factor, wasn't the type of impoverishment I was eluding to. It is the state of mind that results from living in the ghetto that was my point. Perhaps I should have made that more clear.

#24     Aug 7, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Here is a fine example of a liberal justifiying violence. Remember this when half of the cities are scorched in November 2012.

#25     Aug 7, 2011
  6. Perhaps you missed the second sentence of my post where I wrote, "I do not excuse, nor do I think the violence of the ghetto dwellers should be tolerated." Or maybe it's just your political bias which prevents you from acknowledging what's right in front of your god damn face.

#26     Aug 7, 2011
  7. wjk

wjk

That state of mind has gone well beyond the ghetto (glamorized by the music and television industries). Not sure which city it was, but the mayor stated he would hold the parents responsible for crimes committed by members of the flash mobs. That is an excellent starting point, if indeed it is executed. Such a policy would probably be ineffective against true survivors of ghetto life, but perhaps effective against imitators and wannabes who really have no clue what real ghetto life is about but wish to emulate it.

I don't believe all these rabble rousers are products of the ghetto, though many certainly are. Regardless, they will push the envelope if they know they can get away with it, and with the attitude of the current DOJ, it's should be no surprise that many of these mobs are largely minorities.

#27     Aug 7, 2011
  8. I like this comment. Obama seems to prey on the fallen.

#28     Aug 7, 2011
  9. wjk

wjk

I don't see it so much as preying on the fallen but as an opportunity for a candidate or politician who uses social media to encourage such mobs to disrupt events held by rival candidates or politicians. Such an individual would essentially be organizing the youths to achieve a desired outcome.

#29     Aug 7, 2011
  10. The majority of blacks that grow up middle class end up middle class law abiding adults.Some blacks that grow up in an animal environment will act like animals

As long as republicans continue to fight for polices that push more and more people into poverty they need to accept the consequences without bitching about it

#30     Aug 7, 2011