Whites beaten in Milwaukee. Michigan Avenue in Chicago sees minority mobs.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Just got back from a walk with my wife to the new Chick-fil-A just off Michigan Avenue in the heart of the expensive part of Chicago.

Gangs of black youth leering and acting threatening to passers-by. All the girls were dressed like hookers. Told my wife I hadn't seen anything like it in 20 years of living down here.

Obama has got to exercise his moral authority in this area, and call for people to calm down.

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/126825018.html

2. pspr

pspr

He is probably hoping some powder keg goes off somewhere.

I think Obama is looking for some catastrophy or national crisis so he can look like the great leader and benefit from the national unity that would follow such an event.

It really wouldn't even surprise me if he tried to manufacture some sort of crisis in an attempt to declare martial law before November 2012. I believe he really does suffer from a Holier-Than-Thou complex and believes he knows what is best for us.

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You don't think they'll hurt...the Pottery Barn do you?

If anything happens to the Crate and Barrel I'll really feel bad. :D

I though Rahm was supposed to be able to run the City.

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Oh man, the cities are going to burn burn burn in 2012 when it becomes evident that Barrack Obama will be massively defeated.

Los Angeles
    Oakland
    Chicago
    Cleveland
    NYC
    Newark
    Baltimore
    DC
    Atlanta
    Miami
    New Orleans
    Las Vegas

All of those cities can expect large-scale trouble. Lots of smaller cities too.

5. <iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bI7mI8b_jBk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. Strange that "Planet of the Apes" is now in theaters.

London experiencing fires and looting tonight.

7. Their attitude reminds me of the kind of b.s. I saw in the days following the O.J. verdict.

8. it's a two prong problem .....

1) the invasion of the hordes from the south

and

2) and the segment of society stemming from a part of our history that just about everyone would like to erase

9. Larson

Larson Guest

Most of the riots from civil rights days were in the North, and the ones today seem to be occurring there as well. I'll tell you why, it is partly due to the black Churches in the south, which still wield some influence. There are two things a normal black male respects, his mother and the black Church. That is not to say things won't happen in the south, also though. If the economy continues to slide, no place will be immune from this.

10. Obama should get his nephews and nieces off the streets.

#10     Aug 7, 2011