Whitehouse is denying alien contact!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by noob_trad3r, Nov 9, 2011.

1. tango29

tango29

ROFL, I saw that one also, and was spending way to much time trying to figure out what the hell that was all about. I'm glad they made the statement as I was pretty sure there were people onto me, but now with the Whitehouse statement people will drop the subject and I can continue my research. For your information, we are not really into anal probing, except for supermodels who seem to enjoy it. :D

2. rew

rew

I'm glad to get the straight dope from a gray. So, why don't you guys buy your organ meat from a butcher, instead of abducting all those cows and then leaving the carcasses behind?

3. tango29

tango29

Hey, we are hunters and we don't need any middlemen adding cost to our research. We can go to the source and feed ourselves. It does add to the myth, but that is part of the research process, and the reaction has been minimal, unless you listened to Art Bell, and we took care of him.

4. uh huh, george noory got something to say about them grays.:D

5. i call BS!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZUsOSfXYkkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>