White young people now a minority in America!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nabuchodonosor, May 20, 2007.

1. Didn't they invent basketball, blues, rap, disco, break dancing and hip hop?

And a lot of cool slang words?

#31     May 25, 2007
  2. R.I.P CRACKERS

#32     May 26, 2007
  3. Crackers be living out in the affluent suburbs. Out of the polluted
    cities that are plagued with drugs, crime and homelessness.

#33     May 26, 2007
  4. Einstein was 100% Jewish. Although it's true that the majority of his family were Ashkenazis (and therefore white), he also had Sephardic blood.

Einstein learned to speak and walk very late (at the age of 5), he was an absolute dunce at school and he failed several times trying to enter an engineer course before being able to enter thanks to a string-pulling Jew who allowed him in because of his Jewishness. He had the chance to marry an intelligent and modest woman, the serb Mileva Marica, who helped him to plagiarize the work of others and from whom he divorced when he no longer needed her help.

At the Swiss patents office, Einstein pretended to work while in reality he searched indefatigably for articles to plagiarize, which would allow him to pass himself off as an intelligent person. Thanks to his wife, he found an article in a little known Italian magazine which he send to a big German journal (E = mc2). This first plagiarism allowed him to establish his name.

The Jewish Lobby searched in vain for many years trying to find a Jewish scientist who would allow them to disprove the anti-Semitic aristarchs who claimed, quite correctly, that Jews are usurpating parasites who contribute nothing of value to the progress of humanity. The Jewish media quickly realized that Einstein was their man, whom they started praised to the skies, and like many Jews do, Einstein excelled in comedy and the art of deceit. Later on, it wasn't even necessary anymore to plagiarize the work of others, as people such as Hilbert started to visit him asking him to co-sign, or to sign in their place in exchange for being allowed to profit slightly from Einstein's fame in the media, which appeared to be only reserved to him.

There are plenty of scholarly books (concealed from the public in western "Judeocracies") about Einstein's plagiarism, a man who was incapable of inventing anything or to advance science in any way. One can find a good epitomization of his plagiarization in the book Albert Einstein: The Incorrigible Plagiarist by Christopher Jon Bjerknes.
    http://www.amazon.com/Albert-Einstein-Incorrigible-Christopher-Bjerknes/dp/0971962987
    Be sure to read the reviews by furious Jews on that page, fit to be tied and screaming "What an infamy!" at the undeniable truth present in Bjerknes's book.

For obvious reasons, all the big publishing houses have, in unison, refused to publish the book which has therefore been published by the author himself.

If you don't have time to read the book, read the following links to get a great introduction to the subject.

NEXUS: Einstein: Plagiarist of the Century
    http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/einstein.html

Was Einstein a plagiarist?
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11/15/einstein_relativity/

Albert Einstein -- was he a thief, a liar and a plagiarist?
    http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/einstein.htm

#34     May 26, 2007
  5. I was born in the suburbs of a big city which was about 95%
    whitey when I was a boy.

I have moved about 30 miles south of where I lived since then. The
    place where I grew up is now called "Little Mexico" because they
    have moved in and taken over the place.

So yeah, what you saw on dateline was true.

#35     May 27, 2007
  6. crackers,
    ya can always go to mother russia, where the ppl are whiter than whtout.

#36     May 27, 2007
  7. :p I love how all the anti-white posts like the one above and the ones from Moe are completely substanceless. The best citation I read was that "i seen it on dateline nbc". At least type full sentences with even a hint of grammer so you don't sound like an idiot before people even have a chance to finish reading your posts.

#37     May 29, 2007
  8. Inner city reading and writing programs are not working so well afterall...:(

#38     May 29, 2007