White young people now a minority in America!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nabuchodonosor, May 20, 2007.

1. Relax white people...you still own the banks:D

#11     May 21, 2007
  2. So if whites are becoming the minority will we get a "white history month"? How about the "united Caucasian college fund"....or how about a website called "white planet"?

Will we still be subject to "white guilt"?

#12     May 22, 2007
  3. LT701

LT701

the pivotal issue is whether all this stuff was 'pro minority' or just 'anti-white'. we're going to find out before too long

#13     May 22, 2007
  4. I believe its the latter. May get real ugly for whites in this country....

#14     May 22, 2007
  5. seriously, i dont understand how anyone white can whine about being disadvantaged because of their white skin. look at the faces in the media, the faces of executive management in Fortune 500 companies, the faces of Congress and the Senate. you will see that it is like 90% white (and mostly male). if you cant succeed in this country as a white male, you will never succeed regardless of your skin color or gender.

i guarantee that any person of color would not hesitate to be a white male if given the opportunity to trade places (cultural differences aside).

#15     May 22, 2007
  6. LT701

LT701

you name yourself after a yeast infection

how appropriate

#16     May 22, 2007
  7. Who was whining? And who said i`m disadvantaged? I`m just curious as to how my race will fair in the future. After all, even as a minority we still cant have the "united Caucasian college fund" without being called racists. Will there be a push to exterminate my people??? I hope not but its heading that way. Will my daughter even have a white man to date or marry as an option? Frankly, as long as he is a hard worker and treats her properly I dont care what color the skin is. But it does make me sad to think of a completely interracial society.

Perhaps our race should have been breeding and expanding regardless of income and security. Oh well.

#17     May 22, 2007
  8. LT701

LT701

...or just sealed the border

without Ted Kennedy's immigration act of 1965, this wouldnt be an issue

#18     May 22, 2007
  9. Compare Mexican and Black crime rates to White crime rates and it's as obvious as night follows day that there are racial differences.

Here is an example:
    37,460 rapes of White Women by black men in 2005 — Black women raped by White men — 0!

Do you want your grandchildren to be exposed to an increased risk of becoming rapists, becoming much more likely to commit crime, and showing other animal-like behaviour patterns? Then promote the discredited theory of multiculturalism.

#19     May 23, 2007
  10. PLATER

PLATER

whites becoming minority, may god help us.

#20     May 25, 2007