White Supremacist Nazi behind temple killings

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Not in beliefs. Their ideology is not right wing. When Hitler came to power he indoctrinated many things that today people would align with the right while keeping many of the political beliefs of the left. The political left loves to throw the nazi's into a neat little box that says right wing but in Europe, their parties are more complicated then that. You believe whatever you want to believe Brass, you always do.

#41     Aug 7, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Name calling befits you well for a 54 year old man. You still refuse to answer my question why they associate with OWS, you know, where all those crazy right wingers are. Keep ducking the question. You do that well.

#42     Aug 7, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

What does that have to do with ANYTHING we are discussing here?

http://www.nazism.net/about/nazi_ideology/

...Various right-wing politicians and political parties in Europe welcomed the rise of fascism and the Nazis out of an intense aversion towards Communism. According to them, Hitler was the savior of Western civilization and of capitalism against Bolshevism. Among these supporters in the 1920s and early 1930s was the Conservative Party in Britain. During the later 1930s and 1940s, the Nazis were supported by the Falange movement in Spain, and by political and military figures who would form the government of Vichy France. A Legion of French Volunteers against Bolshevism (LVF) and other anti-Soviet fighting formations, were formed.

The British Conservative party and the right-wing parties in France appeased the Nazi regime in the mid- and late-1930s, even though they had begun to criticise its totalitarianism. Some contemporary commentators suggested that these parties did in fact still support the Nazis...

Maverick74, what I am beginning to see in you is the same kind of "conversion" that we all witnessed in the unfortunate gnome/Scataphagos metamorphosis. And no, I'm not kidding.

#43     Aug 7, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Thank you. You finally admit that everything is not so black and white. It took you awhile but you finally came around.

#44     Aug 7, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

And all I see in you is a vane insecure gym worshiping 54 year old man that posts on message boards all day having one side arguments and calling people names. If I get to that point at your age, just shoot me Brass for I will know my entire life has been an abject failure.

#45     Aug 7, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

WHAT?! I mourn the loss of your mind. Be well.

#46     Aug 7, 2012
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Thanks for never answering my question. Like a typical liberal, when you can't respond, say nothing. Run along to the gym now. You don't want others feeling sorry for you now do ya?

#47     Aug 7, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

"Gym worshipping?" I work out 3 days a week for a bit over an hour each time. If that's "worshipping" to you, then I won't have to shoot you at your request. You will likely save me the trouble between now and then. As for the rest, why not set aside a moment or two for some much needed introspection? Particularly since you seem to be perched quite comfortably on the radical fringe.

P.S. Bullshit questions get the attention they deserve.

That is all.

#48     Aug 7, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Brass you can't have a conversation with someone when they refuse to answer questions. So why post here at all? Oh shit, I just asked another question. Damn.

#49     Aug 7, 2012
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

That's a cowardly response. But then again, you are a coward. The shoe fits.

#50     Aug 7, 2012