White Supremacist Nazi behind temple killings

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Black Panthers and Neo-Nazis agree on almost everything. True to form, these groups also hate each other.

#21     Aug 6, 2012
  2. Boy it must suck to be a sikh.

Everybody thinks you're a fricken muslim terrorist.

#22     Aug 6, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe they should take those rags and diapers off their heads and get some baseball caps. You know, to blend in.

#23     Aug 6, 2012

4. I would, if i were a Sikh.

#24     Aug 6, 2012
  5. quite interesting that this isnt really that big of a news event as the Colorado cinema shootings. Somewhat odd too considering the Sikhs are sworn enemies of the muslims and have been fighting them for 500 years.

#25     Aug 6, 2012
  6. Shanb

Shanb

Those rags and diapers are a very important religous symbol to Sikhs and they have been wearing them for hundreds of years. You think this nutjob that did the shooting didn't know they were Sikhs and not Muslims. If he cant simply go to google and seperate the two then he must be mentally retarded. The same goes for anyone who mistakes the two religions.

Sikhs have been targeted for their appearance and faith for hundreds of years. By Muslim invaders, indian riots etc etc. A religion that has literally been targeted for elimination ever since its inception will not be deterred by some bigots.

I guarantee you wouldn't spout this garbage in person, i forsure would make you eat your words if i heard any of that bs come out of your mouth.

#26     Aug 6, 2012
  7. Oh puhleeze don't get bent out of shape at the suggestion of some common sense, makes you sound like a fricken mudslime.

#27     Aug 6, 2012
  8. Shanb

Shanb

If someone calls a Sikh's turban a diaper, I will most definately get bent out of shape. Half of my family are baptised sikhs and wear turbans. Its a very important religous symbol and I think that should be respected.

#28     Aug 7, 2012
  9. Shanb

Shanb

Mudslime, excuse me?? I don't usually frequent this part of the forum, and judging by the way some of the posters talk in here I am glad I don't. I thought the trading discussions have degraded over the years, but this little shit hole is even worse.

Oh well, I'm sure this place is 95% kids out of college or older folk who have too much time on their hands. Can't trade...so may as well lash out against each other. Have fun folks

#29     Aug 7, 2012
  10. I think you guys should show respect instead of cracking on the cloth helmuts worn by non native American Indians. I have a serious question though. Did the shooter have a laser sight? It seems that the red dots already on the foreheads may have caused some confusion if he did.

The Dali Rennick out:cool:

#30     Aug 7, 2012