White Privilege

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dbphoenix, Aug 23, 2014.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

No, it is common sense (a) not to shoot somebody who is running away in the back and (b) not to manipulate the crime scene.

"A white South Carolina police officer was arrested and charged with murder"

#601     Apr 8, 2015
  2. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

So it is common sense to resist arrest?

I am not condoning the cops actions. He should be arrested.

However, I even know as a white guy that if I were to resist arrest that I will at a minimum get my ass kick. If it escalated from there, I would expect to get pepper sprayed, tasered or worst case be shot by the cop.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    #602     Apr 8, 2015
  3. JamesL

JamesL

Judy loves guys like you because he draws you in and you keep arguing with him. Remember, don't feed the trolls. And this is nothing but a troll thread.

#603     Apr 8, 2015
    Max E. and Clubber Lang like this.
  4. I am not condoning the cops actions. He should be arrested.

Well that's good to know, because many right wing morons seem to think that cops can do no wrong and that all blacks deserve whatever they get for whatever reason. Your previous post seems to be along those moronic lines.

#604     Apr 8, 2015
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You mean all the right wing folks on this site that condemned this cop and said what he did was wrong, that he should be arrested?

Please link to one "right wing moron that said cops can do no wrong and blacks deserve whatever they get for whatever reason".

I'll understand if you can't respond.

#605     Apr 8, 2015
  6. hedron

hedron

The manager told me as much. If you don't want to believe me, then don't. I don't care, but that's what happened.

#606     May 14, 2015
  7. It's pretty common knowledge at this point...Many, if not most, public sector jobs have become "make work" outposts for minorities...I literally have to do a double take if I find a white bus driver, postal employee or clerical position in a courthouse (in a larger city)...Granted, there are still a few leftovers within a few years of retirement, but no recent hires that are not of color.

#607     May 14, 2015
    murray t turtle likes this.
  8. I've never seen a post by Fraudcurrents that doesn't sound like he's literally losing his shit while typing...

#608     May 14, 2015
    murray t turtle likes this.
  9. Max E.

Max E.

I have often wondered, after reading his rantings, just how badly his gay brother/boyfriend gets abused when hes done making a fool of himself on here, most likely the two of them will end up on a jerry springer episoder one day or something like that.

#609     May 14, 2015
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  10. elderado

elderado

Yowza. P'owned!!!

#610     Jan 15, 2019