White Privilege

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dbphoenix, Aug 23, 2014.

1. TGregg

TGregg

If blacks are so great and underemployed, why doesn't some libtard start a company that only employs blacks? He'll get cheap labor that is just as good as white boys. That's why we have free markets, so people can make money by being smarter than others.

I suppose the standard libtard argument is they are uneducated and untrained. Fine, train `em. I'm serious. You believe this stuff and it is true, you would get rich. Plus every major paper in the USA would run stories telling everybody how fucking awesome you are for "giving the poor downtrodden an equal chance." You would literally be rich and famous. And I mean famous like Obama plus Sharpton plus Jackson plus Carter plus lots more times ten.

Unless it doesn't work. And all the libtards know it.

#591     Mar 31, 2015
  2. Ricter

Ricter

The problem with your list of secondary attributes is that "white" people may have them, too, so they have been comparatively ignored.

#592     Mar 31, 2015
  3. Great idea! Just look how well the African economy is doing and all the market leading companies they've created!

#593     Mar 31, 2015
    TGregg likes this.
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I can think of a dozen "blacks" by name that I'd rather have working for me (and do), than a knob like you.
    : )

#594     Mar 31, 2015
    dbphoenix likes this.
  5. Great post...Ricter is such a flaming pussy and blowhard...

#595     Mar 31, 2015
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  6. T Gregg has better things to do than pump gas with you...

#596     Mar 31, 2015
  7. You're missing the point. Anyone can find a group of people who have in better than they do. Is that group privileged? Let me ask a question. Lefties want all us evil white folk to acknowledge we are a privileged group. Okay, I admit it. I admit that my life has been easier than if I had been born in some black ghetto. It's easier than if I had been born, say in the Sudan rather than America. That birth place I have enjoyed is nothing more than dumb luck. I admit it. So I guess I should just walk up to some random black guy and say, excuse me, I just wanted you to know that I realize my life is easier than yours. Easier in every way. I get all kinds of breaks that you don't and it's all just because I'm white. Sorry, but that's how it is. Just thought you'd like to hear it straight from the horses mouth.
    Now in what leftist bizzarro world is that supposed to make the back guy feel better? BTW, I also acknowledge that my life is better and easier than I had been born to say some Appalachian white family. It's been easier having been raised by two parents rather than one. It's been better having be educated at a time when reading, writing and arithmetic were taught by teachers who cared and gave a damn about students and not just money and a pension. It's been easier having learned social skills from face to face interaction instead of social media. it's been easier...to what end Ricter? To what end does this go Ricter?
    Summing up for you lefties. Life ain't always fair. Equal opportunity does not guarantee equal outcomes. And the most important lesson of all is envy will destroy you from the inside out. Live your own life.

#597     Apr 1, 2015
  8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

A white South Carolina police officer was arrested and charged with murder Tuesday after video showed him fatally shooting a fleeing, unarmed black man in the back.

North Charleston Police Officer Michael T. Slager, 33, can be seen shooting 50-year-old Walter Scott after a confrontation on Saturday, according to The Post and Courier. Slager chases Scott and shoots at him eight times in the video recorded by a passerby and obtained by The New York Times.

Scott died there, though it wasn't clear if he died immediately.

The graphic video raises questions about Slager's original assertion that he used his gun because he felt endangered.

The confrontation started when Slager had reportedly pulled over Scott because of a broken taillight. It escalated into a foot chase as Scott allegedly fled because there were family court-issued warrants for his arrest. Slager pursued Scott into a grassy lot and claimed that he fired his Taser to subdue him.

Moments later, Slager reported on his radio, “Shots fired and the subject is down. He took my Taser,” according to the Times.

Earlier this week, an attorney for Slager said the cop felt threatened after Scott tried to overpower him and take his Taser. Today that attorney told The Post and Courier that he's "no longer involved" in the case.

But first images in the video are of Slager shooting at Scott as he runs away from him. It also appears that Slager drops the Taser near Scott after he was gunned down, according to The New York Times.

#598     Apr 7, 2015
  9. Look, if he wasn't being all black and stuff he wouldn't have gotten shot. One can't just run away from a cop while black without expecting to get killed. It's just common sense.

Not really funny.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    #599     Apr 8, 2015
  10. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

No; it is common sense not to run from cops and resist arrest.

#600     Apr 8, 2015