White Privilege

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dbphoenix, Aug 23, 2014.

1. I know DB has never actually been around black people and therefor would consider it foolhardy to enter a restaurant full of them, but in the rural south, it's not uncommon to see large numbers of them.

It's a mixed blessing. It's good in that it deters northern liberals from moving to these areas and ruining them. It's bad in that they tend to lack impulse control.

#41     Aug 26, 2014
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Since they were warned beforehand about what might happen if they were to go in, yes. Who "started it" doesn't matter a whole lot to the guy in the hospital.

#42     Aug 26, 2014
  3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Since you posted it, why not read it?

#43     Aug 26, 2014
  4. The only thing more hypocritical than your analysis is the police chief's conclusion that it wasn't a racial hate crime.

#44     Aug 26, 2014
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Seems I know negroes a lot better than you do. Let's just hope you find yourself in the same situation soon and are just as stupid. You might actually learn something, though probably nothing you'll enjoy.

#45     Aug 26, 2014
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Shouldn't Negroes be capitalized, you fucking racist?

Anyway, didn't your idle Judy Garland commit suicide? Let's hope you find yourself in the same situation as her soon and are just as stupid. You might actually learn something, though probably nothing you'll enjoy.

#46     Aug 26, 2014
  7. fhl

fhl

[​IMG]

#47     Aug 26, 2014
  8. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

The idiot supposedly taught .. and said it was poor kids. NOT!! He has no idea about this issue other than quoting BS in the news. I bet a 5th grader would frighten DB.

#48     Aug 26, 2014
  9. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Negroes? You in the 1950's? Why are you talking down to 'negroes'?

#49     Aug 26, 2014
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

*yawn*

#50     Aug 27, 2014