White Preservationists?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Sit outside at a NASCAR event in the bright sun, watch cars go in circles for 500 miles for a few hours, hoping to see someone die in a crash....your neck gets red.....

Oh, and your "hypocrisy" fallacy is meaningless, as hypocrisy is not an element of or determinate factor of the truth or falsity of a position, unless the position is being grounded on the basis of a lack of hypocrisy.

However, keep it up, as logical fallacy after logical fallacy is really is all you are going to be able to come up with.

#61     Mar 7, 2006

2. Well, well. Zzz's been doing some "research". Perhaps he is interested in debating facts afterall?

Of course, it's always difficult debating facts with people who hear race and think genocide, hear white and think Klan, hear heredity and think "pseudoscience".

So we won't hold our breath...

#62     Mar 7, 2006
  3. Fact is you are a self confessed racist, bigot, xenophobe, and right wing extremist.

I don't think that this fact is in dispute.

#63     Mar 7, 2006
  4. wht is an endangered species.

#64     Mar 8, 2006
  5. Just out of interest, how often do you daydream about killing white people?

#65     Mar 8, 2006
  6. Bushwacked/ King cobra is proof that darwinism is nonsense.

#66     Mar 8, 2006
  7. Nagin at it again

While that might sound like an explicit racial appeal to untrained ears, ZZzz would assure us that Nagin is just seeking "equality".

Umm... yeah...

#67     Mar 8, 2006
  8. Nagin is seeking re-election, by any means necessary.

I don't support his racist comments though....

None of that has anything to do with the fact that you are, by your own admission, a racist, bigot, right wing exremist, and xenophobe....

#68     Mar 8, 2006
  9. And that's it. Two lines.

Whereas NASCAR or the prosecutor attending a "preservationist" conference ellicted lengthy diatribes.

Looks fair and balanced to me...

#69     Mar 8, 2006
  10. I don't see anyone arguing on behalf of Nagin's comments, do you?

On the Neckcar and the white supremecist threads, we see/saw racist defenders.....

Including yourself, an admitted racist, of course.

I take issue with the racists and or racist comments, and if Nagin were here to defend his own comments, I would argue with him against them too.....diatribe if necessary.

#70     Mar 8, 2006