White Preservationists?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Lmao.

I contend the complete opposite: that, however immoral it might be, it's perfectly logical to be a racist, a sexist, xenophobe etc.

Philosophers even have a name for your brand of delusion: moralistic fallacy. The fallacy of believing that because something is good it must be true (or something bad must be false).

That alone should be reason enough to "argue logically with right wing extremist, racist..."

#41     Mar 7, 2006
  2. Most racist, bigoted, extremist, xenophobic people can and do rationalize their condition as "logical."

However, that doesn't make the position logical, it makes the person arguing the position irrational, and those who argue in support of it all the more laughable....

#42     Mar 7, 2006
  3. Oh lord, I could have a field day with this minefield of illogic. Hahahaha. I'll save it for another day, though.

#43     Mar 7, 2006
  4. "I'll save it for another day."

Sure you will...

#44     Mar 7, 2006
  5. What does that mean?

You don't think I can hold off demolishing your last piece of illogic? Or you don't think I can demolish it?

Nevermind, I'm perfectly capable of doing both.

#45     Mar 7, 2006
  6. I think in your own mind you can demolish anything you want, the same way bigots, racists, and extremists evaluate people by the color of their skin, or their religion, or their culture.....

#46     Mar 7, 2006
  7. Yes because z10 coudn't possibly be wrong, it has to be because of YOU and your bigotry.

#47     Mar 7, 2006
  8. You'd think it would be more important to show that I am wrong than that I am a bigot. Not according to ZZzz, though. (He's not even interested in what I might be wrong or right about. That's zeal right there.)

#48     Mar 7, 2006
  9. #49     Mar 7, 2006
  10. Z10 has apparently not yet figured out that the only person he is decieving with his so called "article" is himself. Normal people understand that it was an American Renaissance conference where the focus of debate was how to keep America and other white nations white, stop the third world invasion and combat black crime.
    Now, anybody living in a clean and safe white neighborhood and sending his children to a "good" predominantly white public school is in the minds of liberals a White Supremacist.
    The supremacy consists in refusal to walk dangerous streets and to have one's children be subject to beatings and stabbings at progressive integrated schools by black gangsta children.

The liberalism is undeniably a severe form of mental disorder, but luckily 80% of whites are rational people and don't buy into the libercidal genocide. The other 20% live in New York City, Boston, Los Angeles and other hell holes.

#50     Mar 7, 2006