White Preservationists?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Oooh, you quoted me directly. The big guns are coming out...

LOL.

How on earth does that prevent you from being illogical? Read again the point on which I questioned your logic, toolshed.

Calling it "bigotry" is the easy way out. Try debating me on the facts and we'll see how well you fare.

#31     Mar 7, 2006
  2. I am a minority.

#32     Mar 7, 2006
  3. The fact is that you are a right wing extremist, racist, bigot, xenophobe....by your own admission.

I concur with your self description....

#33     Mar 7, 2006
  4. Fortunately in this country, right wing extremist, racist, bigot, xenophobes are the minority......

#34     Mar 7, 2006
  5. Side splitting humor.

I'm non-white and have suffered racial taunts attending all white schools. I think I know as well as any racial minority what that feels like.

If Cindy Sheehan losing her son gave her the moral authority to denounce the war, why shouldn't my experiences similarly endow me with the moral authority to defend the white race, especially since whites themselves are not allowed to do it?

As I said, I'm willing to debate the facts any time you are, son.

#35     Mar 7, 2006
  6. Racism, hatred, and bigotry is not limited to whites.

Obviously there are non white right wing extremist, racist, bigot, xenophobes......

You are one by your own admission....

#36     Mar 7, 2006
  7. We're making progress I see.

Now, please do continue the line of thought...

#37     Mar 7, 2006
  8. A right wing extremist, racist, bigot, xenophobe making progress?

Not likely.....

#38     Mar 7, 2006
  9. Lol, uncle point already?

Oh well. Been fun pwning you again, even if we were just dancing around the margins.

#39     Mar 7, 2006
  10. I'm quite comfortable in leaving you with your delusions....

There is no reason to attempt to argue logically with right wing extremist, racist, bigot, xenophobes anyway, is there?

After all, by definition, extremism, racism, bigotry, and xeonphobia are all illogical human conditions.....

#40     Mar 7, 2006