White Preservationists?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Pull their funding?

LOL.....

#21     Mar 6, 2006
  2. "WHEREAS, the United States Congress, roughly thirty years ago, passed a provision in United States Code section 1988 that requires taxpayers to pay attorneys in civil rights cases"

Civil rights cases....

You wouldn't be suggesting that the taxpayers shouldn't support Civil Rights, are you?

Besides, where does it say specifically that the ACLU is being funded?

#23     Mar 6, 2006
  3. I for one do believe this provision needs rethinking. It has degenerated into municpailities being bankrupted if they fight ACLU anti-religion cases and lose, which they often do thanks to an out of control judiciary. If there are real constitutional rights violations, there are plenty of activist groups with the funds to fight it. Most of these cases involve trivial claims of highly technical infringements and do not justify the enormous attorneys fees that get awarded. Local taxpayers have to fund these awards, and it isn't fair.

#24     Mar 6, 2006
  4. Don't like the technicalities?

Then rewrite the damn law....

#25     Mar 6, 2006
  5. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz, what would be tour response to a person establishing a White Entertainment Telivision channel labeled as such?

Or how about a NAAWP, National Association for the Advancement of White People?

#26     Mar 7, 2006

6. oofa...there would be riots in the streets and you know it.

#27     Mar 7, 2006
  7. Yes, by liberal standards I most certainly am.

Is one necessarily any of those things if he wishes to preserve the white race? Logically, clearly not.

But then logic has never been your strong point...

#28     Mar 7, 2006
  8. What would the response be if white people were the minority race in America, the historically oppressed race, the race without power or effective representation in government, the race that had been slaves for hundreds of years in America, the race that had been forced to eat separate from blacks not much more than 50 years ago, forced to sit on the back of the bus not much more than 50 years ago, the race where a white man would be lynched if he dated a black woman.....

Seriously, I think the crackers have no concept at all of what it means to be a minority group.....

#29     Mar 7, 2006
  9. I quote you directly and you question my logic.

LOL.....

There is nothing at all unique about your bigotry and hatred, nothing at all. A typical, common, dime store bigot....

#30     Mar 7, 2006