White Men Can't Dance

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Mar 29, 2007.

1. That was depressing.....Something about that shithead Rove seriously depresses me. The human race actually is capable of producing such sociopathic narcististic abominations.

2. wow. just wow. that was amazing. this is a must see! i need to forward this link asap.

3. Cesko

Cesko

What you guys want to imply here is you still haven't got beyond high-school definition of "cool".
    Rove is stupid to even try whatever he is trying to do.
    White men can't dance? No kidding. When blacks are at par with whites academically, it will start bothering me.

4. Cesko

Cesko

Hey most of your posts depress me and I don't bitch about it.

5. maxpi

maxpi

A black comedian said he watched white people dance and it almost made up for slavery

6. Cesko

Cesko

This is really offensive though. I don't think I am gonna sleep tonight. Hopefully he will have to apologize.

7. maxpi

maxpi

I think he will have to go into rehab before I am seeing one of his shows again.

8. Cringeworthy.

Strange, just a few years ago he had some amount of BROWN hair, and just looked like-well-a washington sleazy lawyer spin docter.

Now he looks like a washed up evil/mad scientist, a bit like brando in that crap movie, the island of Dr. Moreau.