White males shootings pattern

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oktiri, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Pabst, I'd like to see that study.

The stories of pro atheletes and rappers, although interesting, are not IMO proof enough due to the fact that such people are a very, very small percentage of the black population and thus are much too small a sample.

#31     Mar 17, 2009
  2. ZOG, I have not put forth the proposition that low income causes this and that.

You, on the other hand, HAVE posted that middle and upper-income blacks commit crimes at a higher rate than middle and upper-income whites.

I'm hardly a Marxist, and believe me, I've had my share of encounters with black thugs and punks, but to be objective the facts have to be established.

So I'm just asking for proof.

If you don't have it, just say so.

#32     Mar 17, 2009
  3. A nice essay.
    http://www.press.uchicago.edu/Misc/Chicago/649288.html

Academia is hardly going to study an issue this racially tinged and provocative. Even if you wanted to do your own work you'd find the data has never been compiled into statistical form and the raw data itself is difficult to obtain. (I'll post the LA Times data later) Hell just getting rates properly broken down by race without income is difficult.

There are two major, major flaws in the racial compilation of homicide stats.

For one, the FBI is the "official" source of U.S. homicide numbers. It sounds simple, black or white. But who is white? Well for starters most Hispanics. And since the FBI doesn't consider Hispanics a race and hence doesn't segregate them from whites in the data-Pedro shooting Maria in East L.A. is filed in the same White docket as Bruce stabbing Hans in West Hollywood. Criminologists estimate that a bit over one half of "white" homicides are actually committed by Hispanics.

While the "Hispanic flaw" in data reporting is fixable-from many municipalities the data breaking down Hispanics is obtainable-the other problem is less solvable. We know two things about race and a particular homicide. We know the victims race and we know the race of the person arrested. Operative word is cleared. These days only half of all murders in the U.S. are solved and in black areas the rate can be as low as 30%. A rule of thumb:the further removed in relationship from your victim the harder to finger you. White guys killing their boss or wife? Done. Black gang banger killing a toddler in a drive-by? Fat chance finding the shooter.

So knowing that black murderers are under represented by arrest stats and knowing that American whites are over represented by Hispanics makes it appear that whites and blacks are evenly matched in numbers. Not even close.

Victimization data has the same problems. Criminology assumes that the race of victims and killers are closely correlated. Whites overwhelmingly kill whites but blacks kill whites at a rate of about 7x more frequent than vica versa (Fifty times more per capita so a fair percentage of whites murdered are indeed victims of black killers.

But getting back to your original question Hap. All we can go by is empirical observations.
    Personally I have my own view on the relationship between murder and poverty. I'll post it later but in advance I dispute that there's even poverty involved. I've been in every black neighborhood of Chicago-Murder Capital-and I've yet to see a teenager on the brink of starvation.....

#33     Mar 17, 2009
  4. AGAIN, since you are very S L O O O W......I proved that your jew hate was misguided, as THEY are not the ones you should be crapping your panties about!!! :D You need to be worried about Globalist Wealth Entities (who most just happen to be white europeans and americans........and this point NEEDS to be pointed out to SHOW the misguidedness of your jew hate!!!).

Now if you would set down your Z.O.G. jew hate manual for a few seconds and start doing some research (since you have never been in "the field" like I have), then maybe you could take your "taught" mentalities of religious group hate and turn them off for a few seconds. Once you have the grace and peace to accomplish this task, your mind will FINALLY be free from your "hate teachings" to take a look at the real evils in this world that ARE plotting against you (and THEY love the fact that you are SO DISTRACTED in your hate for a particular religious group....THEY are victorious in THEIR asymmetrical mind f*&^ against your own self-thought).

You have ALLOWED yourself to be imprisoned by your "hate the jew" taught mentalities, when you should be focused to properly identify the "evil". Caught up in your mind boggling hate and attacks on a religious group, you have missed the actual entities that have full contempt for you.......sad to say, but your current mentalities are guiding you into oblivion and THEY love you for it! :eek:

BTW, I am 6' 2" with blonde hair and blue eyes.......as American/Danish looking as they come! :p

#34     Mar 17, 2009
  5. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :p :D

#35     Mar 18, 2009
  6. Okay, I forgot that 22.8% of blacks are unemployed and sitting on there ass somewhere.

http://functionalculture.blogspot.com/2009/01/black-unemployment-rates-worrysome-to.html

I also forgot that a Million of your brothers are in prison, which represents nearly an eightfold increase from three decades ago, when there were only 133,226 blacks in prison.

http://members.tripod.com/~ronmull/racism.html

Haven't found stats on blacks in jail but you know there are a lot. They have to get a meal somewhere.

And as for drugs, a black man is 12 times higher to be sent to prison for a drug crime. I think it is because of prior criminal behavior. You think what you want.

http://www.rawstory.com/news/afp/US_blacks_jailed_at_higher_rate_for_05062008.html

I will come back tomorrrow with gang and shot dead stats.

They will collectively add to more than 50% of blacks either being on drugs, alcohol, shot dead, in jail or prison, or unemployed and on welfare sitting on their asses. Also, millions are involved with gangs. Makes them feel powerfull. And you thought all they needed was a poster of Obama on their wall.

#36     Mar 18, 2009
  7. JDL

JDL

be very afraid white boy, LMAO :p

#37     Mar 18, 2009
  8. karol88

karol88

oh no, by saying its caused by low income at least we can avoid to be called racist<--which in today's society seems to be worst than being called a pedophile...heh

#38     Mar 18, 2009
  9. You have been NEOCONNED!!! :eek:

I have the scars from "the field" while you have only deceptions from your paperback "teachings"......your just not in any league to make the assumptions you do from your "taught" mentalities. First hand knowledge of the world is something that can cure the type of brainwashing you have received, from the very sad folks who have polluted your vacant mind. :eek:

#39     Mar 18, 2009
  10. Sorry to pop yet another of your bubbles, but I'm not black.

This isn't what you said earlier. You said most of the blacks under 28 are either shot dead, in prison or jail, or high.

It's so obvious you're trying to pad your stats. Just pathetic.

#40     Mar 18, 2009