White males shootings pattern

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oktiri, Mar 11, 2009.

1. It must SUCK that your ZOG jew hate "12 step group" can't make a "call" like this!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8

:cool:

#21     Mar 17, 2009
  2. #22     Mar 17, 2009
  3. ZOG, still waiting for you to post links to data showing that the crime rate of middle and upper-class African Americans relative to their population is higher than whites.

Thanks....

#23     Mar 17, 2009
  4. Hapaboy, I am waiting for you to post links showing that the crime rate of middle and upper-class white Americans relative to their population is higher than blacks.

Thanks...:D

#24     Mar 17, 2009
  5. Moe27, you are a sick, racist nutjob that can't trade his way out of the cardboard box you live in. I am surprised the local library lets you come in and use their computer being that you smell so bad you homeless slob.

#25     Mar 17, 2009
  6. Don't be a smartass. I didn't claim White Americans have higher crime rates, ZOG did claim African-Americans do have higher crime rates.

So I'm asking him to provide links to verify his claims.

Get it?

#26     Mar 17, 2009
  7. No. Do you? If you don't know that most blacks under the age of what, 28 or so are either in jail, prison, on the street high on drugs or shot dead because they were in a gang, then you don't live in the USA. Sure, 5% make it past this point and become productive citizens, but the other 95% do not. Most don't even graduate from High School. I think females do a little better than the males do. Some one has to take care of the kids, right? Except for this one lady who lived in our area, she threw her 3 kids off a bridge into the river and drowned all three. Nice lady on crack she was.

#27     Mar 17, 2009
  8. I posted a study here a year or two ago. Yes a higher income black still has a statistically greater chance of committing violent crime than a poorer white. Just look at pro-athletes and rappers as a sample. Culture trumps income, education or even intellect. Think of white mobsters. I knew a 75 year old "made man" in the Chicago mafia who was a millionaire enjoying his last years in style yet he died in jail for extorting a modest sum from a Chicago restaurant owner. Likewise a black guy in Florida was arrested last year as ring leader of a robbery gang even though he was employed as a top mechanic. He probably netted less in the robberies than he made in a few months at his "legit" job.

Another perfect example. A couple of months ago the ex-girlfriend of NBA player Eddie Curry and one of her children was murdered in Chicago. Who was the killer? A black lawyer.

#28     Mar 17, 2009
  9. You do know that the thread is about white male shooting patterns, thus rendering your comments as one fat strawman...

Nothing any black man does exonerates the white male shooting patterns...

Not that this will deter you from logically fallacious responses and statistically useless anecdotal stories...

Did you ever stop to think that your "observation" that 40% of black people are assholes while only 15% of whites are assholes...might have to do with them picking up on your racist attitudes and treating you accordingly?

#29     Mar 17, 2009
  10. You're a fool.

To state that most blacks under the age of 28 are either in jail, prison, on the street high on drugs or shot dead is assinine.

I'd ask you for a link to data but all you'd be able to provide would be a cable stuck up your ass.

#30     Mar 17, 2009