White male terrorist screws Christmas for all

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oktiri, Dec 26, 2008.

1. I lived on The Strand in Manhattan Beach for a brief period . . . Too many spoiled and snooty USC alums for my blood.
    :D

#11     Dec 26, 2008
  2. ak15

ak15

LB definitely. CDM is too pricey and not worth the price tag unless you happen to pick a unit on the fringe of CDM and Balboa Bay. Those are worth paying for the view - you get to see both BB and the ocean from these units. You'll also get more value for your money if you venture just a tad further south to Dana Point and San Clemente. All these not for the urban minded though. More suburban as you pointed out. Before I forget, part of the view comprises scantily clad (my are those costumes getting scantier by the day) women playing beach volleyball along large stretches of PCH.:)

#12     Dec 26, 2008
  3. cstfx

cstfx

Unlike "terrorists" who randomly kill their victims, these people were singled out as they were family members of his ex. Unlike "terrorists" who use their acts of violence to instill fear in the population (locally or as a whole) this man sought personal revenge against a specific group that he felt did him wrong.

#13     Dec 26, 2008
  4. The vast majority of terrorists in the world have dark skin. What happened in Cal doesn't compare to what is happening in Iraq or Africa, ect. Big murderous genocide in Africa. Black terrorists I guess you could call them.

#14     Dec 28, 2008

5. The only reason slavery ever existed in the US is because your bro's in Africa captured and sold your bro's to the white men to be slaves in America. Your bro's sold your own bro's to make money. Otherwise it never would of happened. So slavery is really the black man's fault. Not whitey's.

Africa is the birthplace of AIDS because of black men screwing each other in the ass and then spreading it around the world. This is of course, after eating monkey brains for dinner. Who in the hell eats monkey brains? Do you eat monkey brains?

Right now there are 30,000 Africans looking for bugs to eat because tonight they will die because their leaders are hogging all the money in their countries and not feeding them. Since Africa has been populated longer than any other continent, why is this shit still happening in Africa? Why can't they get their shit together? I look forward to your educated answer.

#15     Dec 29, 2008