White Label Saxotrader (or other for FX Options)?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by comintel, Jul 15, 2011.

1. I am interested in trading FX options (including selling them) and forwards.

Saxotrader seems to be the only platform that offers these.

Saxotrader may be available to some U.S. residents through investorseurope, even though they cannot take U.S. clients through their website (due to solicitation issues).

However, spreads are settable by the broker/ negotiable depending on account size etc. and are wide by default.

I am interested in knowing about other white-label or Introducing Broker firms offering Saxotrader who may be willing to set narrower spreads on it.

Also I would be interested in other brokers offering FX options but I assume that all U.S. brokers such as **** would have very high margins for selling options in view of the new regulations in the U.S.

Thanks.

2. alpari fx options, white label fx bridge. high margins, sure, don't think you'll find them discounted in the US anymore unless your are institutional. vcapFX's site says they support, but I've never had dialogue with them

3. Thanks Alpari FX Options looks promising. However, they do not have SGD and HKD which I want. SaxoTrader does have these.

I will look into vCap FX.