White House Says "Birthers" Aren't Rational

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Wallet

Wallet

There's a scene in the movie Crocodile Dundee where Hogan flips on the TV to a rerun of the "I Love Lucy" show. He replies he watched TV once before, looks at the tube, Yep that's it.

Limbaugh's an entertainer, giving his audience what they want, much like MSNBC. I've listened to Rush, flips on the radio, yep that's it......What did you expect?

#61     Jan 25, 2011
  2. Rush is like McDonalds...their frozen fries taste the same every time, every where you go...

#62     Jan 25, 2011
  3. Leftist spew.....

I think that some longer term posters here will tell you that I am the exact opposite of a leftist.

So here's a fact for ya-

You've been here since April 2009 and have ~6k posts?

Looks like posting 10x/day prevents one from recognizing logic, eh?

You make conservatives look like idiots with your garbage. Just like Range Rover and ART make libtards look like idiots.

Now, try answering the questions I proposed. I'm only curious about the process here, and NOT saying that McCain didn't meet certification standards.

#63     Jan 26, 2011
  4. Perhaps I should apologize for the "Leftist Spew" remark.... Questioning McCain's "natural born-ness" in a discussion about birthers sounded like the usual response from the Left. (They usually don't bother with facts, or the whole truth.. just ATTACK... I'm not a Right Winger nor did I vote for McCain.)

Obviously you haven't been reading my posts or you'd know I'm big on logic and the truth. I've posted a lot because there is lots of STUPID and partisan distortion on ET.

I've been thinking of upping my posts from 10/day to maybe 25/day. Stay tuned.

BTW... Wiki has info on McCain's citizenship.

#64     Jan 26, 2011