White House Says "Birthers" Aren't Rational

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 24, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Matthews wants to feel the "quiver up my leg" again.

#41     Jan 25, 2011
  2. TGregg

TGregg

Huh? You gotta get with the program. This isn't some boy scout troop trying out for their merit badges. Whatever would happen would be head and shoulders above my meager understanding, and mine's H&S over yours.

JFC. Do you think Obama cooks his own dinner, too? Maybe he washes his own socks and stands in line at WalMart to get his prescriptions filled. I can see it now, he's waiting on a double cheeseburger at McDonald's. Glances at his watch. "#@^&!" He pulls out his cell phone and calls up the Speaker of the House. "Hey John. Man, I'm runnin' late - McDonald's messed up my order. It'll be another hour before I'm ready to do the Sate of the Union bit. Could you tell everyone? Thanks man."

Of course The One would not be personally involved. Strange as it no doubt seems to many, being the leader of the free world is different than being Joe Sixpack. When you get to be president, there's a lot of crap that everybody stands up and eats for you.

#42     Jan 25, 2011
  3. For the very last time on this board, which is so full of morons that, thankfully, while here I discovered the true Holy Grail: there's enough stupid asses that I will never have to worry about anyone finding out how I do what I do. They'd be too damn dumb to understand it anyway, even though I find it ridiculously simple:

1 - The Constitution says all states must recognize the certifications for citizenship of the other states. You can't have a nation without this, if you think about it for a second. Well, OK, if you have two brain cells to rub together and they're seasoned enough to generate sparks instead of just sizzle, and they have enough energy left over to generate a logical conclusion. That leaves out just about everyone on this thread, but let us continue, anyway.
    2 - Hawaii only produces the long form anymore. That's their official doc. They produced it in 08, they will produce it again in 12, if asked.
    3 - Any state passing any dumbass law like the one you're talking about and therefore proving their IQ is no higher than that found on this thread, will have to recognize that doc. If they don't like it, they can take it to the Federal bench, which will throw out the case. Also, if they have any sense of shame at all, they'll take a course on Civics. But that'd only be for extra credit.

End of story.

#43     Jan 25, 2011
  4. {Trefoil finally learns to tie his own shoes.}

:D

#44     Jan 25, 2011
  5. Wallet

Wallet

Hawaii only gives out a short form certificate when requested, Long forms have additional info, actual place of birth, birth weight, parents names and addresses, attending physicians with signatures of parents and doctors.

The copy presented by President Obama, has none of the above info and in fact was a short form doc printed in 2007 upon request by the Obama administration.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

quote from the above Factcheck

'The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. We tried to ask the Hawaii DOH why they only offer the short form, among other questions, but they have not given a response.'

While it does show citizenry, it does not prove without a shadow of doubt that President Obama was actually born in Hawaii as it was possible to obtain a short form certificate of birth for children of Hawaiian Parents while visiting abroad.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol06_ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0017_0008.HTM

http://24ahead.com/hawaiian-state-law-allows-children-born-outside-hawaii-get-v

Presenting an actual Long Form would dispel any of the above possibilities

Each state while respecting the records and such of other states (Article 4 section 1 of the Constitution) are also given some leeway in the application of laws concerning how they individually handle their elections (Article 2 section 1) . "Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct......" If one State requires a "Long Form" and one State only provides a Short Form then you have something for the courts to consider.

Any State that requires such evidence is only upholding the Constitution of the United States. And any person seeking the office of POTUS being sworn to uphold and defend that same Constitution, I think would be more than happy to comply and offer without hesitation any proof required or asked for by the States and the People of which they desire to serve.

#45     Jan 25, 2011
  6. For the sake of argument, say Hawaii magically produces a long form, claiming they found it.

Will that be enough to satisfy the irrational birthers, or will they demand to have the long form examined by their experts?

I hope you can see how silly this all is...

#46     Jan 25, 2011
  7. Wallet

Wallet

It's not silly, I'm not talking about birthers..... I'm referring to the rights of the States to pass laws concerning the eligibility of candidates that run for office. If State (pick one) requires that a 'long form' birth certificate be provided, what's wrong with that? Birther's can do what ever they want, accept or deny it doesn't matter. What would matter is satisfying the criteria for the Secretary of the respecting State.

For the Record, I hope Hawaii has the Long Form, because if they don't or if it be found that President Obama is not natural born, the repercussions would be a nightmare. And I would spare this country that headache.

#47     Jan 25, 2011
  8. The bottom line, how is one state going to know that the state in question actually has the goods?

How would every other state know that the home state of Obama didn't forge the document?

I'm just saying to look at all of the facts, then look at the conspiracy theories...

Who is the arbiter when it comes to documentation?

"For the Record, I hope Hawaii has the Long Form, because if they don't or if it be found that President Obama is not natural born."

If they don't find a long form that you request, does that mean Obama is not natural born?

Nope. Only in the dreams of the birthers.

A lack Hawaii producing what the birthers want, is not proof that Obama is not natural born. This has been discussed over and over again...

#48     Jan 25, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

See ya sucka!

Game-changer! Arizona to pass 2012 eligibility law

"At the time the Constitution was written, many analysts agree, a "natural born citizen" was considered to be a citizen born of two citizen parents. If that indeed is correct, Obama never would have been qualified to be president, as he himself has confirmed his father was a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom, making Obama a dual citizen with Kenyan and American parentage at his birth. "

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=255489#ixzz1C6LtT5I3

#49     Jan 25, 2011
  10. "many analysts agree"

Funny.

Many analysts disagree with those analysts...

#50     Jan 25, 2011