White House Says "Birthers" Aren't Rational

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 24, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

"On October 31st, 2008, officials in Hawaii released a statement that they had examined the birth certificate, but failed to declare whether it was a Live Birth Certificate generated by a hospital with signatures of the attending physician or a 'Late Birth' Certificate of Hawaiian Birth that could have been obtained (for a child) who is one year old or older after birth by a simple affirmation of a family member," wrote investigator Jorge L. Baro, of Elite Legal Services in Florida.

"Only the 'Long Form' original certificate will answer all questions about the date and location of birth and confirm that it occurred in Hawaii," he said.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=103294

#31     Jan 25, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I see, so he was dragged to Hawaii as a baby and simply declared to be born in Hawaii. That doesn't cut it for eligibility for President. Barrack and Michelle may end up having to pay back all the money for the lavish travel eheh. :)

Seriously, there is definitely some kind of problem with the whole thing and it out to be investigated properly like they did with the Black Panthers at the voting site thing in philly. :D

#32     Jan 25, 2011
  3. There was an online video... supposedly of a country registrar in Nigeria who said he would "swear in court and provide proof" that Odumbo was born in Kenya.

People have STRONG opinions on this issue... but who has documentation and proof?

#33     Jan 25, 2011
  4. I agree that he was probably born in Hawaii. But I find it puzzling that he doesn't produce the original birth certificate and put this issue to bed once and for all.

It's the same problem with his undergraduate college records. Gibbs insists that there's nothing in there of any interest, but at the same time they won't release them.

It seems like irrational behavior. Why would you keep something of "no interest" a secret?

#34     Jan 25, 2011
  5. chartman

chartman

In the 2012 election all candidates for president will have to provide proof of eligibility as it should have been in the past. This has been a serious lapse of making sure the requirement to be president have been met by candidates. The states have made sure candidates for Congress from their state have met the eligibility requirements. Starting in 2012, they will require the same for presidential candidates.

#35     Jan 25, 2011
  6. Yeah, that's what they're say now... we'll see. (Should have been the same for the 2008 election..) :mad: :mad:

#36     Jan 25, 2011

7. Just how did McCain get certified to be eligible?

Did Arizona do it, even though he was born in Panama? Or is there an alternate mechanism through the military that did it?

How would these new certification laws have affected McCain's process of certification?

#37     Jan 25, 2011
  8. What kind of idiot are you? I don't know where McCain was born, but his citizenship and eligibility has not previously been questioned.

(If you respond, please do so with some logic and facts rather than Leftist spew..)

#38     Jan 25, 2011
  9. jem

jem

except once obama turns in the forgery to Texas or another state under penalty of perjury - everyone involved will have immunity and millions of dollars for turning on him.

No chance Obama will turn in a fake doc.
    Which is why we have no doc. (my guess) .

#39     Jan 25, 2011
  10. #40     Jan 25, 2011