"White House May Sue Arizona Over Immigration Bill"...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, May 9, 2010.

1. First of all, I was about as anti-Bush as you could get. Second, I am not a republican. Third, this is more democrat ad hominem bullshit, because no one in this thread has been championing Bush and Bush has zero to do with this topic. You are arguing points which are irrelevant to this topic. Why? Don't have any points to make which ARE relevant to this topic?

#21     May 9, 2010
  2. Yeah, what scary is that those aren't the ONLY pictures of children on his hard drive! :eek:

#22     May 9, 2010
  3. Numerous republicans have gone on the record and said the law is unconstitutional and wont last

#23     May 9, 2010
  4. Wallet

Wallet

Wrong, Bush tried to sell us down the river with Vicente Fox and Paul Martin and a North American Union, everyone I know was pissed then just as they are now. But I don't see any change with the current administration, just getting worse.

That was then, this is now. Time to act.

#24     May 9, 2010
  5. Wallet

Wallet

Numerous politicians have said that yes, fearing voter reprisals at the booth, but it has nothing to do with the constitutionality of the law. It will stand, and the problem will explode when it's enforced.

It's gonna happen sooner or later.

#25     May 9, 2010
  6. That was then, and the gaggers didn't act...

The time was then...8 years of Bush, and what action?

Oh, now that there is a black man in the White House and dems are in power...and it is time to act?

#26     May 9, 2010
  7. The only big difference between Obama and Bush is health care.

#27     May 9, 2010
  8. Yes, your obsession with nonsense is scary...

...at least you admit Palin, Sanford, Beck, and Boner are children...

#28     May 9, 2010
  9. LOL!! Of course! If you aren't an Obama fan you're a racist!!! LOL!!!

#29     May 9, 2010
  10. + 1

Bet they all voted for McCain,the same guy who led the Congressional charge for amnesty but attack Obama on amnesty any chance they get

#30     May 9, 2010