White House Leaks: A Serious Threat to our National Security

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, May 18, 2017.

2. When the Democrats' stuff was being leaked, you guys were only concerned about the content and not the foreign leaking of it. Now, you're no longer concerned about content and are only focused on which conscientious American doesn't want Trump to flex his dictatorial muscles.

It must take skill to always tread on the wrong side of history.

Tony Stark likes this.
  3. traderob

traderob

Why arent the FBI arresting these leakers?
    they hsve 150 agents investigating fake stuff about Trump, but how many working on digging out these traitors?

CaptainObvious likes this.
  4. java

java

No, we don't care if Russia leaks it. They are a free country. We do care if somebody in our government is leaking.

CaptainObvious likes this.
  5. Captain, I know we disagree on a lot of things, but to "like" these last 2 posts by traderob and java? You're better than that.

6. All of this leaking is serious business and needs to stop. We do need to find and prosecute these people. And I do care much more what's going on in the U.S. government than Russia. Pretty straight forward stuff IMO. Frankly, what's not to like? Anyone who cares about the security of our nation should want this leaking brought to a screeching halt regardless of political affiliation.

7. And what about Trump's evident disregard for the three branches of government and his apparent attempt to reduce that number? Who does that? Apart from tyrants, of course. And what about the growing evidence of even more undisclosed communication between Trump operatives and the Kremlin during the time that the Russians were leaking content prior to the election? Seriously, is that immaterial to you?

8. Operatives? Are you writing the next Bourne movie? Listen, I'm no great fan of Trump, but he's inept more than some Manchurian candidate. Flynn is the biggest problem out of all these so called operatives. He needs to be thoroughly questioned and without any get out of jail free card. Did Trump and his boyz do a piss poor job of vetting the guy? You bet. All they saw was a General who was a Trump boot licker during the campaign and wanted to reward him. Stupid, yes. Criminal? Not that I see at the moment.
    People had a choice to believe or not all the Russian leaking. IMO, it was insignificant. I still maintain that Hillary herself bears most of the blame for her loss. That, and the FIRST Comey press conference where he, however inadvertently, held up the corrupt double standard in our justice system for all to see.

9. Yes, Trump is an inept buffoon. But he's also malicious. He wanted Comey to pledge his loyalty to him. He wanted Comey to drop the Flynn investigation. How is that not subversion? As for Flynn being the only "problem," you really do need to read this article, which I posted in another thread:

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2017/05/18/prosecutor-named-for-trump-russia-probe.html