"White House Foresees 10 Percent Unemployment Before Year End"

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Clubber Lang, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Clubber is too good for everybody here. After all...he's a successful trader. :D I wonder if he pulls trades out of his ass the same way he pulls statistics out of his ass.

#21     Jul 3, 2009
    #22     Jul 3, 2009
  3. Then why do you continue to post here?

Clearly ET had long gone down the tubes for quite some time before you became a registered member here merely a year ago in June of 2008.

#23     Jul 3, 2009
  4. He's a lying SAC. He said "failure to act" on his scamulous bill... will result in 10% unemployment.

My guess... is that as soon as he got his greasy fingers on the money. he shot 90% of it into the S&P, dribbled another 5% into Pork, and the rest into stimuli.

He got beat up on that capitulation move down to March 6th (remember when he came out and said that it was a great time to invest in the market? whats his finance background?) ... He was VERY scared...and now those funds are back to the mendoza line.

He can't stall anymore. Firing people that are in charge of monitoring those funds will only go so far. My guess is that if they do order another bank "pillow/stress test"... he will ask for another bailout, everyone will run for the gates, and the market will retest the lows, fail... and hit about 5000 after he lets a few of the big banks C, BAC fail... and then just let AIG go under(when its split adjusted shares are back below $1)

IMHO.

#24     Jul 3, 2009
  5. At no point did I post any "facts". Just a guess about the "maximum unemployment rate" of the stress tests.

Your posts scream "angry failure".

My guess is you are an alias of one of the dozens of D-Bags who I have on ignore.

I must have rattled your cage on another thread (probably one of the many losers who I busted as a paper trading fraud).

#25     Jul 3, 2009
  6. I re-registered after a long layoff from my old handle.

Left ET for 6+ months b/c of this same nonsense.

#26     Jul 3, 2009
  7. Speaking of checking the facts--

Show me where I said-

"I am right about everything"

OR

"All these fools have no clue what they are talking about".

Here is my original post-

Looks like you're the "dipshit that can't double check the facts"

LOL. Another paperboy schooled.

#27     Jul 3, 2009
  8. No Mr. Clairvoyant...my "anger' is more based on reading people who seem to constantly have the answers for everything in terms of fixing the economy, and always seem to think that those with the most information, Bernanke, Geithner...or whomever, and will call them out on their so called "lies" and "failures", yet these same jack asses can't even seem to take the time to differentiate (or understand...I'm not sure which it is)...whether we are over the "most severe" scenario laid out by the stress tests, or not even past the baseline scenario yet. You know...there's just a slight difference there.

But yet, all these armchair (such as yourself) seem to just know everything that should be done. I frankly think anybody who can't even get a simple fact straight before putting their words down should not be trusted with their opinion.

So...no...I'm not a "failure" since I never have been a trader and am extremely conservative with my money. So there goes theory number one for you. Second, you haven't rattled my cage on any other thread since this is the first post I ever recall seeing from you.

And lastly...don't accuse me of having aliases accounts because I have never had any other account besides the one I have right here. I'm not a coward that has to hide behind aliases.

#28     Jul 3, 2009
  9. Ughhhh, that explains it. No wonder you're so bitter.

Why you non trading trolls feel the need to come to a TRADING WEBSITE and spew your garbage is a mystery.

Done with you. Welcome to ignore.

#29     Jul 3, 2009

10. Here is Landis doing his usual. Get lost landis. ET would be better off.

#30     Jul 3, 2009