White House: Deficit Plummeting to $333B

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by trader99, Jul 13, 2005.

1. WilliamV

WilliamV

This White House does accounting Enron style.

These budgets figures don't include supplementals for war in Iraq.

#21     Jul 13, 2005
  2. William V wrote:

07-13-05 05:09 PM

Yeah...you mean supplements for Cheney-Halliburton...

#22     Jul 13, 2005
  3. So... buy Haliburton then. It's a trading board. No one said life was fair.

#23     Jul 14, 2005
  4. Kin responded:

07-13-05 05:09 PM

Yeah...you mean supplements for Cheney-Halliburton...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... buy Haliburton then. It's a trading board. No one said life was fair.

Tell this to the families that have paid the ultimate price in IRAQ...

When you hold the highest offices in the US government...there should not be personal dollar based conflicts or personal vendettas...

In the Bush-Cheney situation...the conflicts with current and future personal family revenues are brazen...

What power the Bush's and Cheney's must have..when they can order the US military and their lives for personal family gain....all the more reason...to be independent of such nonsense....sounds more like a Latin American government
    story...

For the Bush-Cheney storey...just follow the money for the next ten years....Their story is so easy...

All the more reason to get real independent...and do not get trapped in any one country's nonsense.....

Stay smart...think fast...and move fast....and remain Libertad....

Good trading...

#24     Jul 14, 2005
  5. I wish I could care... But I can't. Mankind isn't perfect. Mistakes will be made by people who hold power.

But what I do find funny is liberals who hate and bash America's Democratically elected president for his mistakes while other governments around the world which do far worse don't seem to get a peep out of your liberals. I rather live in America than any other country in the world, even with its faults and I was not born here. This is because America truly is a great country.

Matthew 7:1-5 Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you judge, you shall be judged: and with what measure you mete, it shall be measured unto you. And why behold you the mote that is in your brother's eye, but consider not the beam that is in your own eye? Or how will you say to your brother, Let me cast out the mote out of your eye; and lo, the beam is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of your own eye; and then shall you see clearly to cast out the mote out of your brother's eye.

#25     Jul 14, 2005
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Those of us who don't care for George Bush aren't living in those other countries.

The U.S. is supposed to lead the world, not follow it.

Wanna talk Bible? Ever heard this one?:
    Luke 12:48 .....For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

Now, I hope this explains why George Bush is a lousy and undeserving individual to be in our White House. And why the U.S. has always been looked to for leadership.

Oh, and I was born here. Take my word for it, this country ain't what it used to be.

Can somebody give me an Amen?

#26     Jul 14, 2005
  7. May I offer a reconmendation: move.

George Bush was Democratically elected. This is why he is in the white house.

#27     Jul 14, 2005
  8. What did bush do well? So he is against fags and abortion wow who gives a shit. Why do people care how others live there life. It’s funny how people see past there mistakes and short comings but never shows compassion. Rush and Bush both had big issues with drugs. They both believe abusers should be locked up but they never were locked up. It’s amazing how people find what they want to hear out of the bible. The KKK loved the bible too. I don’t remember ever reading anything in the bible telling us to judge or hurt others that are different. I love pussy and seeing a fag kiss another guy is not going to change my mind. It sickens me how many assholes live in America. Bush made a war and possible keep a blind eye so the terrorist could attacks but that’s ok. This asshole does not care if the president made money on the war. Why don’t you just become a Nazi? You have no sympathy for poor honest people. I bet if a poor person robbed you because they had no food to eat you would want them in jail for life. So now we have rich people robbing and stealing a lot but its ok and you can look past it. We have people born into wealth making millions a year and we have a poor people making 30k a year with 2 kids. You want them to be taxed the same as the rich person right? This is why the Arabs are attacking us because we have retards like you here. We have been fucking them over for 50 years. They have a couple of rich people from oil and everybody else is poor. We arm and keep there royal families in power. Don’t you get it? It’s not right to fuck over everybody. This is the problem this piece of shit doesn’t get it. He reads and quotes the bible but don’t understand it. Where is your compassion and your love for the down trotted.

#28     Jul 14, 2005
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Broker.....

Will you please do me a favor, and stop holding back your feelings on these subjects? Feel free to express yourself!! :D :D :D

#29     Jul 14, 2005
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Thanks for the suggestion. BTW, I don't know how long you've been in the country or if they had televisions where you came from, BUUUUUUT......Little George Bush happened upon the White House via the supreme court. See, he would never have been reelected, if he had not been placed in the White House originally.

#30     Jul 14, 2005