White house causes terror scare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Apr 27, 2009.

1. #41     Apr 28, 2009
  2. "The FAA also alerted an official in the mayor's office, but he didn't tell Bloomberg, who said he first learned about it when his "BlackBerry went off crazy with people complaining about it."

The Bloomberg official who was notified was Marc Mugnos, director of operations for the Office of Citywide Event Coordination and Management. Mugnos didn't immediately respond to questions about why he didn't tell the mayor; Bloomberg's spokesman Stu Loeser issued a statement saying: "He has been reprimanded and a disciplinary letter will be placed in his file."

Interesting.

#42     Apr 28, 2009
  3. Now the word is Louis Caldera won't be canned because he's Hispanic and Obama needs more of them in his administration according to leftists. Affirmative action at it's best.

#43     Apr 28, 2009
  4. This is the part that pisses me off the most. The ex community organizer gets a pass.
    The main stream media are SO in the tank for teleprompter boy. I seriously believe Katie Couric would "service" Barry right on TV.

Believe me, Air Force One does not move one inch, let alone go for an aerial photog flight, without many people being involved.
    I didn't know there was a reconniscence version of the F-16...soooo the F-16 pilot was using his camera phone?
    The F-16 part doesn't make sense.
    There is a Lear jet with gyro stabilized camera that is usually used for fabulous air to air shots...
    Nope, the F-16 part is kinda fishy...

#44     Apr 28, 2009
  5. The NYPD was so upset about the demand for secrecy that Police Commissioner Ray Kelly vowed never to follow such a directive again and he accused the feds of inciting fears of a 9/11 replay.
    ------------------------

You probably can take that statement to the bank. Though, in the future I assume that the Feds will notify no one. Why do you think the NYPD has officers stationed all over the world? Because they do not trust the Feds to protect the city or share information. You see those concrete planters in front of landmark buildings? They are obvious monuments to the fact that the gov't cannot protect us.

#45     Apr 28, 2009
  6. :D :eek: :D

Psy Ops 101 was more important than ANYTHING else.......I fricken love it!!!

Tdog......so how does your tinfoil roll feel stuck up your a$$ now??? :eek:

:D :eek: :D

#46     Apr 28, 2009
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sounds like Plausible deniability to me.

#47     Apr 28, 2009
  8. Eight

Eight

I'm sure the rest of the world is seeing what a clusterf$$k admin we have now. It's going to be a rough ride for Americans for awhile..

#48     Apr 28, 2009
  9. The director of the White House Military Office Louis Caldera resigned today.

And the White House released a picture of backup AF1 flying over the Statue of Liberty.

All done late on a Friday to bury it.

#49     May 8, 2009
  10. Let us all hope that this is the first of many resignations to come, including Barry Soreto.

#50     May 8, 2009