White house causes terror scare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Apr 27, 2009.

1. no, our problem is with the msm who shields obama while blaming bush for everything.

secondarily, it's the spin that he is "furious" being promulgated by that same msm.

thirdly, it's retards like you that defend it.

#21     Apr 28, 2009
  2. You must not own a TV set because Louis Caldera and the Administration are getting blasted ALL OVER by the MSM.

Try turning on "The Today Show" right now, Matt Lauer and others are blasting this absurd decision and holding Janet Napolitano's feet over the fire during her interview.

By the way, I see that 9 of your first 10 posts are in the "Politics and Religion" forum. Welcome to ET.

Do you trade the markets for a living?

Or will you be just another one of Baron's "prop" posters at ET that's sole purpose is to generate web activity to pad stats that get presented to Advertisers?

#22     Apr 28, 2009
  3. "no, our problem is..."

Oy vey, another klannish of the we collective...

#23     Apr 28, 2009
  4. Mike Oafbag is clearly a reincarnated ET member who lost all credibility under his prior handle, and is now trying to begin anew with the same old ideas.

#24     Apr 28, 2009
  5. I believe so.
    Yet another idiot running around ET that got banned and has now returned under yet another alias. Maybe he's MagLight reincarnate.

#25     Apr 28, 2009
  6. When the MSM holds Obama's feet over the fire, the perhaps we'll be getting somewhere.

#26     Apr 28, 2009
  7. I am feeling quite sick today with headaches:mad:

Why did OBAMA not ban these mexicans from coming in until the flu is over??:mad: :mad:

#27     Apr 28, 2009
  8. My facts over your fiction. Now go back to being the typical psychological "laydown" to the globalists......they love you for it! :eek:

#28     Apr 28, 2009
  9. For an encore, the White House is in negotiations with Kiefer Sutherland to have him run through Times Square brandishing a gun, chasing a man with a tan, and shouting "Run for your lives, it's a bomb".

#29     Apr 28, 2009
  10. According to Obama, he found out about it the same time 'we' did. Thank GOD he watches the news!

#30     Apr 28, 2009