White House Can't Get Their Osama Killing Story Straight

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 4, 2011.

1. Mercor

Mercor

I have no problem with it.

Liberals call Bush a war criminal for waterboarding terrorist.
    Is murdering a terrorist in front of their family even worst then waterboarding.
    Is Obama a war criminal like Bush?

#11     May 4, 2011
  2. Larson

Larson Guest

Then why couldn't they capture him alive and bring him to trial, like they did at Nuremberg?

#12     May 4, 2011
  3. Mnphats

Mnphats

Sorry missed this. It's called retribution, I am only disappointed that his daughter was let go.

#13     May 4, 2011
  4. Who gives a shit,when it comes to terrorist...kill em all

#14     May 4, 2011
  5. Mnphats

Mnphats

Lol...

Pointing out the loony left's hypocrisy is useless, they just don't get it and never will.

#15     May 4, 2011
  6. The hypocrisy of the right is once again in full view.They loved to call Obama weak and soft on terror.Obama is wiping these mother fuckers out across the globe now they cry war criminal /illegal orders etc

#16     May 4, 2011
  7. "A bedding?" How did you manage a two-word "typo?"

#17     May 4, 2011
  8. I knew if I scrolled down somebody would catch that. Yikes.

#18     May 4, 2011
  9. Mnphats

Mnphats

Thanks for proving my point. How can the loony's be up in arms about water boarding and yet perfectly accept an execution style killing?

Read it again so sinks in.

#19     May 4, 2011
  10. This adminstration doesn't know when to talk and when to shut up. They're worse than the Bush administration when it comes to responding to FOIA requests regarding the EPA or labor policy, but they can't keep their mouths shut regarding a top-secret military operation.

They should have simply said, "We located Osama bin Laden and sent our best special operators to kill him. " Then they should have released one photo of bin Laden's dead body. Period. End of discussion.

They should have said NOTHING about the details of the operation or the fact that they found a "treasure trove" of valuable information at the compound.

While I commend Obama for giving the order to kill bin Laden, the post operation communications have been poorly coordinated and generally screwed up to a fare-thee-well.

#20     May 4, 2011