White Guys face Diversity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 16, 2012.

1. It's amazing how he tries to bluster his way out of his lies/stupidity.

I'm sure when he makes a clinical mistake he's a nightmare pretending he didn't do it or someone else is wrong.

I'm sure his co-workers are aware of it and don't let him make decisions of importance. There's no way his co-workers don't pick up his slack and that's the untold price of AA place holders.

#41     Nov 25, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

I noticed he is using some average down nonsense to say he wins every day. But just a week or so ago he said averaging down was oldtimer's method, not his.

RCG is so full of BS I doubt he is even a nurse. He's probably an inmate in a prison somewhere and he's earned computer privileges. That would explain why he won't go to dinner with Maverick74, too. :D

#42     Nov 25, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Because the combine is fully transparent well documented and can't be cheated. You have any legitimate issues with that list of reasons?
    Or are you just posturing with more bluster and bravado?

Have you EVER posted a screen shot/blotter of a trade or P&L on ET, EVER?

#43     Nov 25, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I doubt he is either. Probably some sort of bed sheet changer or maybe a janitor.
    I'm all but certain he never served in the Army. His lies just don't add up.

#44     Nov 25, 2012
  5. In honor of your history for ineptitude I think I'll call you Dr rcg for awhile ,at least your moniker would then be on par with "freethinker " as a complete contradiction in terms.

#45     Nov 25, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#46     Nov 26, 2012
  7. Yessir, if they have an FX section, I will defeat the combine, point blank period.

That still does not absolve you from going trader to trader upstairs. You are afraid, it is that simple.

#47     Nov 26, 2012
  8. If that is what your reality tells you to do, do that. But we know the reality of the conservative mind is tantamount to schizophrenia, so if you choose to believe oddities, I will not try to dissuade you.

#48     Nov 26, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I already gave you a link to their acceptable trading instruments. CME FX futures are included
    1)Actually it does
    2)I already made you aware I don't care for the Journals forum moderator
    3)Why would we need to do both?
    4)Will you be posting screen shots and blotters in the journal? If not that's a non starter anyway.

So..you will be registering for the TST Combine before midnight tonight?

#49     Nov 26, 2012
  10. You making it to be a Dr (of anything) , definitely would count as an oddity.

#50     Nov 26, 2012