White Guys face Diversity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

We agreed to do the TST combine dumb ass. I don't need a journal

You're desperately hoping I am, so you can avoid the embarrassment.
    This one's not going away moRON
    More accurately YOUR LACK OF A JOURNAL after declaring I didn't have the balls to start one. Show me even one time you've posted a screen shot/blotter of a trade of daily P&L on ET. Oh, and and that time I had consumed two 12 oz light beers. I need five to even approach .08

#31     Nov 25, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

#32     Nov 25, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

LMAO! :D Almost spit my coffee out on that one.

#33     Nov 25, 2012
  4. The conservative mind. By everybody you the four or five wingers on this site? Is that what you mean by everybody?:D

That is non-sensical.

#34     Nov 25, 2012

5. Why wait? FX opens in earnest in a few hours. :)

It is simple enuf, open your journal and start trading. But we know you won't do that, so now you are just trolling, and now that is clear I have no need to feed you anymore, troll.

You have the last word.:)

#35     Nov 25, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Wise up RCG. You have had serious arguments with everyone on this site except a few hard core left wingers who post here. Why do you think all your threads only have one star?

You need to start facing the facts others tell you and stop dancing around them with your "conservative mind" BS.

#36     Nov 25, 2012
  7. bump

Strange you didn't answer rcg.

#37     Nov 25, 2012
  8. nitro

nitro

That woman has a sharp wit!

#38     Nov 25, 2012
  9. Who, rcg?

#39     Nov 25, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Did you see him dig his heals in over the "never have a losing trade" nonsense?

I know now that he is beyond any help and is destined to fail. He doesn't know what he doesn't know and that is that.

#40     Nov 25, 2012